Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Sanji's second hypetool moment of the arc. Man Oda is obssesed with embrassing this dude.

- Attacks Vergo
- Leaves with Broken Leg

- Attacks Doffy
- Nearly dies

- Attacks Judge
- Gets his ass beat

- Attacks Niji
- Gets his ass beat

- Attacks Daifuku
- Loses to him

- Attacks King
- Gets speared

Also gets his ass beat by Yuen, Black Maria, Kizaru.

------
This in no way is a W for Sanji....he is about to get mauled by Zoro's opponent. Again. Self hating Sanji fans however can get happy about this I guess, until next chapter hits.
bro is worse than most zorotards here now
:shocked:

Time for Sanji's second hypetool moment of the arc. Man Oda is obssesed with embrassing this dude.

- Attacks Vergo
- Leaves with Broken Leg

- Attacks Doffy
- Nearly dies

- Attacks Judge
- Gets his ass beat

- Attacks Niji
- Gets his ass beat

- Attacks Daifuku
- Loses to him

- Attacks King
- Gets speared

------
This in no way is a W for Sanji....he is about to get mauled by Zoro's opponent. Again. Self hating Sanji fans however can get happy about this I guess, until next chapter hits.

I'm coming from the future, these will be Sanjibros posts in a few weeks: "Oda is bum he set up Sanji vs Nusjuro and in the end his performance was even worse than against Kizaru, shit writing".
You guys did the same thing when zkk failed to so I don't see anything wrong with that.

Reality:

ZKK zealots: loda doesn't want twerkfy to lose his popularity to Zoro, loda is a coward, it was just a harmless headcanon, it was better than what we got etc

- Attacks Vergo
- Leaves with Broken Leg

- Attacks Doffy
- Nearly dies

- Attacks Judge
- Gets his ass beat

- Attacks Niji
- Gets his ass beat

- Attacks Daifuku
- Loses to him

- Attacks King
- Gets speared

------
They just dont learn :risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.