Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lee Ba Shou I feel like I can gurantee you that at least one top tier will get folded by Imu even if it's not an admiral
Controversial opinion: I think Imu will be like the post timeskip Whitebeard. He’ll show how crazy his strength and DF is, and all of it will serve to hype Blackbeard who claims Imu’s fruit for his third DF.

So I mean yeah I think Imu probably beats some top tiers but…does that really make a top tier look bad if Imu beats them? Imu is very possibly a tier above everybody anyway lol

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
NEW UPDATE FROM REDON

Sanji arrives at Bonney's group and attacks Nusjuro. There is action against Nusjuro in this part.

THERE IS ACTION AGAINST NASJURO

LETS FUCKING GOO

MORE THEN JUST A KICK FROM SANJI ITS BACK AND FORTH TANKING ATTACKS

Hype tools for who? The bad guys? That’s not how this works lol

Oda typically uses bad guys as hype tools, not good guys. He won’t draw the Admirals as good guys just to draw them getting jobbed on lol. Oda is a very childish and predictable author in that way.

Now he may use Admirals to quantify other characters…like IE, Fujitora might fight S Flamingo while Zoro fights S Hawk or something, and therefore the scaling at that time would be Zoro ~ Fujitora depending on performance and outcome, but I doubt Oda draws the Marines betray the WG and then draws them getting jobbed on at the exact same time. The Marines fighting as allies alongside the pirates is just such a massive story event that there’s no way Oda will draw them jobbing.
Akainu and the other zodiac will still likely get defeated before Luffy faces imu just like shanks and Blackbeard
While yeah them all teaming up against a common enemy like the celestial dragons might be smart I doubt they will. Imo the admirals and yonko will all go down before imu and potentially before luffy becomes pirate king

Controversial opinion: I think Imu will be like the post timeskip Whitebeard. He’ll show how crazy his strength and DF is, and all of it will serve to hype Blackbeard who claims Imu’s fruit for his third DF.

So I mean yeah I think Imu probably beats some top tiers but…does that really make a top tier look bad if Imu beats them? Imu is very possibly a tier above everybody anyway lol
The point is not about "characters looking bad."

You can be a hype tool and wind up looking better than anticipated.

Case in point: Robert Gucci going against Gear 5.

Akainu and the other zodiac will still likely get defeated before Luffy faces imu just like shanks and Blackbeard
While yeah them all teaming up against a common enemy like the celestial dragons might be smart I doubt they will. Imo the admirals and yonko will all go down before imu and potentially before luffy becomes pirate king
They might need to team up though
I don't think Luffy's gang, the Revs, and the Yonko alone can beat the WG, assuming the God's Knights are actually strong.
But we'll see eventually

What hurts me is seeing them constantly prematurely bring out the fireworks, only to get shit on shortly after. I'm genuinely concerned about how unnecessarily they put themselves in harm's way verbally. It's actually insane.

You aren't fooling anyone. Your entire premise falls apart, because Zoroaches do not qualify as sentient beings capable of normal emotions like 'concern for others.' Zoro stans are obsessed with screaming 'HYPETOOL' likely as a traumatic flashback from the powerdrill during the lobotomy that rendered the typical zorofanboy incapable of comprehension, basic hygiene, and communicating in any other way other than groaning "ZOROOOOO!!" "WOROOOOO" as drool froths in your droopy mouths

You aren't fooling anyone. Your entire premise falls apart, because Zoroaches do not qualify as sentient beings capable of normal emotions like 'concern for others.' Zoro stans are obsessed with screaming 'HYPETOOL' likely as a traumatic flashback from the powerdrill during the lobotomy that rendered the typical zorofanboy incapable of comprehension, basic hygiene, and communicating in any other way other than groaning "ZOROOOOO!!" "WOROOOOO" as drool froths in your droopy mouths

Who let this piece of shit lobotomized hooker back into the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.