Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lee Ba Shou Do you think it will be every faction vs the world government in an alliance?

Cuz the way I see it right.

The families of the marines live throughout the world, they obviously don't want it to get flooded.

Blackbeard wants to rule the world, you obviously can't rule it if it's underwater.

Hell even a character like Big Mom (IF she's alive) that wants to unite races can't if the world is flooded.

Like literally every faction has an incentive to go against the government.

anyway, where in the spoilers does it say WG will cause the flood?

Why is everyone saying that? It might just happen due to natural causes.
The last time Imu fired Uranus it caused water levels to rise.

Also, even if the WG is not causing the flood, everyone else will still want to get on top of the red line, which goes against the government.

So it's global chaos to the disadvantage of the government regardless.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lee Ba Shou Do you think it will be every faction vs the world government in an alliance?

Cuz the way I see it right.

The families of the marines live throughout the world, they obviously don't want it to get flooded.

Blackbeard wants to rule the world, you obviously can't rule it if they're underwater.

Hell even a character like Big Mom (IF she's alive) that wants to unite races can't if the world is flooded.

Like literally every faction has an incentive to go against the government.
Yep. I’ve said it many times. The EOS War is the entire world against the “Inner WG” as I call them. That includes the Marines.

Realize how busted the inner WG will be at EOS:

-Imu (strongest character?)
-Gorosei (Mid top tier or higher)
-7 prime Seraphim (stronger than Roger and Primebeard)
-dozens of new Pacifista (probably what, YC level ish?)
-Mother Flame
-The Holy Knights (YC-Mid top tier range probably)
-Miscellaneous Vegapunk tech and other unknowns?

Literally the inner WG will be so busted that every major faction will have to team up against them to win.

Yep. I’ve said it many times. The EOS War is against the “Inner WG” as I call them. That includes the Marines.

Realize how busted the inner WG will be at EOS:

-Imu (strongest character?)
-Gorosei (Mid top tier or higher)
-7 prime Seraphim (stronger than Roger and Primebeard)
-dozens of new Pacifista (probably what, YC level ish?)
-Mother Flame
-The Holy Knights (YC-Mid top tier range probably)

Literally the inner WG will be so busted that every major faction will have to team up against them to win.
You know there's a good chance the admirals are used as hype tools in this scenario?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know there's a good chance the admirals are used as hype tools in this scenario?
Hype tools for who? The bad guys? That’s not how this works lol

Oda typically uses bad guys as hype tools, not good guys. He won’t draw the Admirals as good guys just to draw them getting jobbed on lol. Oda is a very childish and predictable author in that way.

Now he may use Admirals to quantify other characters…like IE, Fujitora might fight S Flamingo while Zoro fights S Hawk or something, and therefore the scaling at that time would be Zoro ~ Fujitora depending on performance and outcome, but I doubt Oda draws the Marines betray the WG and then draws them getting jobbed on at the exact same time. The Marines fighting as allies alongside the pirates is just such a massive story event that there’s no way Oda will draw them jobbing.

Hype tools for who? The bad guys? That’s not how this works lol

Oda typically uses bad guys as hype tools, not good guys. He won’t draw the Admirals as good guys just to draw them getting jobbed on lol. Oda is a very childish and predictable author in that way.

Now he may use Admirals to quantify other characters…like IE, Fujitora might fight S Flamingo while Zoro fights S Hawk or something, and therefore the scaling at that time would be Zoro ~ Fujitora depending on performance and outcome, but I doubt Oda draws the Marines betray the WG and then draws them getting jobbed on at the exact same time. The Marines fighting as allies alongside the pirates is just such a massive story event that there’s no way Oda will draw them jobbing.
I disagree.

Say Oda wants to show us how strong Imu is.

I feel like it is not an unreasonable possibility that characters like Dragon, Akainu, and Shanks get folded by him.

And to be fair this wouldn't just apply to the admirals, but that's beside the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.