Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
kanki last arc looking really good now as it should be for qin number 1
walked knowingly on the trap and almost killed rbk outnumbered if it's not for plot armor .

the goat is still giving evenafter his death

_____

Lol, Kanki fans have been waiting for this moment since the start of Hango

Let’s wait until Hango is truly over with. If this is all Ousen’s got, he deserves to be demoted imho lol. The battle ending this quickly and overwhelmingly with him as the Qin commander in chief is unacceptable and will severely fuck the reputation of the new Qin 6.

Last edited:
If Kanki was still around, he would have been Shibashou's biggest nightmare lol.
Kanki is a nightmare for every human , unless you bring another kanki vs kanki
:wellwell:
Hango arc is basically the "Wano" of Kingdom lol.

Good beginning then shit ending. Worst war arc of Kingdom yet.
for history readers it's not i was waiting for this for a long and I was praying to be ousen defeat but even it was worse than my imagination :vistalaugh:. but yeah for normal readers it's really short and not that great .

Hango arc is basically the "Wano" of Kingdom lol.

Good beginning then shit ending. Worst war arc of Kingdom yet.
Naw, Wano's beginning was utterly tedious. How many chapters were spent on worthless characters like Urashima, Holdem, Kiku, forgettable Teahouse Broad, Bat Man, Gazelle Man, Hawkins and Tama?

It was Wano's beginning that forced me to stop reading One Piece weekly. Lel.

Nah Wano had a boring beginning too
Naw, Wano's beginning was utterly tedious. How many chapters were spent on worthless characters like Urashima, Holdem, Kiku, forgettable Teahouse Broad, Batman, Gazelle Man, Hawkins and Tama?

It was Wano's beginning that forced me to stop reading One Piece weekly. Lel.
It's probably just a weekly experience thing. After seeing Wano's ending, I appreciate the beginning of Wano more.

Zoro cutting the magistrate, Law vs Hawkins, the introduction of Tengu Village, Kaido's arrival, etc. I feel like those were cool tbh.

But hey, it's probably just me.

Let’s wait until Hango is truly over with. If this is all Ousen’s got, he deserves to be demoted imho lol. The battle ending this quickly and overwhelmingly with him as the Qin commander in chief is unacceptable and will severely fuck the reputation of the new Qin 6.
I thought ousen is not grand commader in this battle , but according to ch771 , Ouse is really is the leader. lol
lol they returend the system to help them but now rbk made it a laughing matter 2 defeats in row with different 6gg andone is dead
:suresure: esi must think his drea is fucked by rbk right now

Kanki is a nightmare for every human , unless you bring another kanki vs kanki
:wellwell:

for history readers it's not i was waiting for this for a long and I was praying to be ousen defeat but even it was worse than my imagination :vistalaugh:. but yeah for normal readers it's really short and not that great .
Same here, I didn't even in my best dreams think that Hara would humiliate Ousen like this lol. Now every time Ousen wankers start talking about
Shin's Chu defeat
I'll just have to remind them of this ass whooping :steef:

You’re talking about a man who fucked over Riboku and Zhao and claimed the entirety of Western Zhao with a plan he made on the spot. China already acknowledged that Ousen outsmarted Riboku in Gyou, and the latter is simply taking revenge now. His reputation still stands tall.
He certainly shouldn’t be celebrated back in Qin, but demoting your most exceptional general? Lmao

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You’re talking about a man who fucked over Riboku and Zhao and claimed the entirety of Western Zhao with a plan he made on the spot. China already acknowledged that Ousen outsmarted Riboku in Gyou, and the latter is simply taking revenge now. His reputation still stands tall.
He certainly shouldn’t be celebrated back in Qin, but demoting your most exceptional general? Lmao
It’s not about him not being Qin 6 material. Obviously he is. It’s about this victory further tarnishing the already tarnished reputation of the Qin 6. Sei can’t just let his 6GG get destroyed like this with no consequences, or else no one will actually fear them lol

It’s not about him not being Qin 6 material. Obviously he is. It’s about this victory further tarnishing the already tarnished reputation of the Qin 6. Sei can’t just let his 6GG get destroyed like this with no consequences, or else no one will actually fear them lol
Sei should be grateful Ousen came out alive, else he’d be down to 3 Qin generals lol
The last thing he would want to do is remove one of them, reputation can only go so far when you’re low on numbers
Anyway it’s not like Chu or Zhao give a crap about the Qin6 reputation atm, they have enough manpower to withstand an attack. Even then Ousen can walk into any state and everyone will recognize him as the one who folded Western Zhao, this defeat doesn’t really change that lol

Do you think people looked down on Riboku after he was repelled by literally the plebs of Sai

For once, Qin should try to lure Zhao into some sort of trap and control the battle. Maybe use a feint force next time to try and capture northern parts while sending the main force towards Kantan or something like that.

In Gian and Hango, Riboku has successfully baited Qin to attack exactly at the right spot he has prepared for. Qin’s famed SHK and other strategists have repeatedly failed to judge if they are falling into Riboku’s trap. Last time Qin’s main strategists successfully executed a maneuver was Sanyou?