Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally jumped off the blunt side
Then why did the blade stop completely in its track? Why would Sanji even need to jump off of it if he can just skywalk?

pure desperate cope. Of course the outsourced toei animators are screaming at each other on the zoom call: “WRITE THAT DOWN! ADD IN 3 FULL MINUTES OF FILLER SHOWING THAT IT WAS THE BLUNT SIDE OF THE BLADE!”

Then why did the blade stop completely in its track? Why would Sanji even need to jump off of it if he can just skywalk?

pure desperate cope. Of course the outsourced toei animators are screaming at each other on the zoom call: “WRITE THAT DOWN! ADD IN 3 FULL MINUTES OF FILLER SHOWING THAT IT WAS THE BLUNT SIDE OF THE BLADE!”
This is why I try not to open ignored messages. Now I know to stop doing that

I just noticed Sanji is still lugging around Vegapunks corpse
You can still be resuscitated after your heart stops beating. Sanji has one of the best CoO in the verse, so he can probably still hear life from him.
And if you are concerned about brain damage to VP, probably not possible since his brain is literally in a vet.

We all know Saturn and Nusjuro are not the same. In fact, that’s what Zoro fans had been saying for weeks now.

another weak and dishonest argument, as expected. Take a shower.
I see that you didn't like to be reminded that Lanji's so called feats against the Gorosei are dog shit, Wranky and Brook have much better feats and they're still up:willight:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You can still be resuscitated after your heart stops beating. Sanji has one of the best CoO in the verse, so he can probably still hear life from him.
And if you are concerned about brain damage to VP, probably not possible since his brain is literally in a vet.
I say let that old quack die

Still got at least 3 more better versions

Status
Not open for further replies.