Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Kizaru is just very underperforming this arc, which makes it very hard to compare them.
Try replacing Venusjuro or Saturn with Akainu, people would have died already.
Some people here put them above Akainu though.

Kizaru performance is related to him not wanting to kill Vegapunk, an old man who is dear to him. Same thing Oda used with Aokij and Garp.

Go find a post of me saying that lol stopping pinning the ZBoy buffoonery on me.
No just pointing out the inconsistency of your understanding depending on what charcter shit on yer agenda or even biased understanding

Nus was too busy on his GoroSkype. He was basically on autopilot until that kick he recieved from Sanji.
He was in goroskype midswing and as a swordsman and zoro's matchup couldn't detect snaji

That's L mate..

CTRL+F your ass through this thread and you'll find zoro's name 3x more than sanji or anyone else's.

Bro lives rent free in your heads, almost anything anyone does in Op is somehow being put in relation to zoro :zosmug:
Ofc you would coz his cult is getting bodied today so we gotta do it with his name out of respect Lol

well you obviously didnt understand anything...
lucci came back as an antagonist because he had something new to show, awakening, which he didnt show before

kizaru has not shown his awakening either, so he can come back

gorosei showed everything already, they aint coming back
This is like thinking Lucci wouldn't show up in Enies Lobby because he already showed his rokushiki and his hybrid in Water 7.

Yes we know that Sanjis eyebrows switch when his exoskeleton is active otherwise he’s about the level he was post timeskip.

So Nusjuro doesn’t have CoO good enough to detect a Sanji he doesn’t see? Works for me.
I’d assume he has it but idk how proficient he is in it. Lol I’m going to be honest this is not my fight I don’t care to hype Nosjuro or Sanji lol I don’t care to bash either of them. Try debating @Cruxroux he probably has some Nosjuro takes for you.

To me this was an equal exchange and nothing to discuss really. But for your sake you better hope Sanji doesn’t get hype tooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.