Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Garp. Is Garp evil ?
Yes, he was even on God Valley and still works for the Tenryubito, he hates his own son for leading a revolution against the Tenryubito, and wanted his grandson to serve them as well.

He's portrayed as a hero, Oda wants us to see him as a hero, but his actions are pretty bad.

No just pointing out the inconsistency of your understanding depending on what charcter shit on yer agenda or even biased understanding

He was in goroskype midswing and as a swordsman and zoro's matchup couldn't detect snaji

That's L mate..

Ofc you would coz his cult is getting bodied today so we gotta do it with his name out of respect Lol
Tell me what agenda I have? Also find a post of me hyping any character for something like this. Y’all swear I have an agenda.

The same chapter that the Monster trio Luffy, Zoro & Jimbei are missing from.
Is the same chapter that Oda has the weakling group, and the cyborg duo attack and defend against the gorosei.

Back in the day after the timeskip, sanji fans were wanking each other off as Sanji appeared before zoro did.
Little did they know bro crashed the party, along with luffy, the chapter after. :zosmug::luffylaugh:

Nus was too busy on his GoroSkype. He was basically on autopilot until that kick he recieved from Sanji.

Now, if Sanji is as fast as y'all make him out to be, then why was Nusjuro able to transform his head and bite Sanji with little problem? Isn't Sanji suppose to have great CoO, or even FS as a few of y'all believe him to have? Or was Nusjuro too quick for Sanji to react?
Snuckji is my name, sneaking around is my game. He couldn't touch Nasjuro otherwise. Confirmed by him getting tagged a panel and a half later, when Nasjuro wasn't distracted

Some people here put them above Akainu though.

Kizaru performance is related to him not wanting to kill Vegapunk, an old man who is dear to him. Same thing Oda used with Aokij and Garp.
The Gorosei just seem like some kind of gimmick fighters, that once their trick of regeneration is found out they become fodder. And I won't be surprise if their entire power is just an extend of Imu's power, so I'm hessitant to even powerscale them at all.

The Admirals have still been nerfed in some way or another in every battle we have seen.

Tell me what agenda I have? Also find a post of me hyping any character for something like this. Y’all swear I have an agenda.
My comments are based on my understanding of either your lack of comprehension of how Gandi been portrayed this whole time or your stinking bias to be demeaning sanji's feat
I don't give a damn about your agenda.. I will assume what's logically blatant in yoir comment. You can either elaborate or keep this arrogant attitude up.

Status
Not open for further replies.