General & Others Why do some people believe Zoro is stronger then his own captain when this is a shounen manga?

C

Cruxroux

But you don't win either. Winning a debate usually means the other side agrees with you.

And I wouldn't class winning public opinion a majority Zoro forum.

Take your takes anywhere else and you'll get laughed at like everyone has taken smile fruits.
They can't counter us either lmao.
Laughing at us bulk because you can't prove us wrong , Doesn't make you correct.

You will agree with us because you got your own agenda to follow.

They can't counter us either lmao.
Laughing at us bulk because you can't prove us wrong , Doesn't make you correct.

You will agree with us because you got your own agenda to follow.
Well when one is stubborn in their belief system they'll likely just double down.

I think when a large portion of a fanbase comes to a decisive conclusion then that is a more reliable thought process.

If you got Luffy fans, Zoro fans, Sanji fans, Jimbei fans, Marine fans in equal amounts in one room they decisively would say Luffy is the strongest.

C

Cruxroux

Why remove them?

So you only want fans that confirm your already bias opinions?

Let's open it up then get Kaido fans, Kings fans whoever you want in equal amounts you'd be laughed at for your takes.
Why remove them? Because even their Fandom knows they don't exist in that spectrum.

Let's open it up then get Kaido fans, Kings fans whoever you want in equal amounts you'd be laughed at for your takes.
Give it a try... they will be open to debates.

Well, the best reason I could give is that Zoro's character is all about fighting. If Zoro doesn't fulfill his one and only purpose in the series, people thinks his values are lost when that's not true.

Zoro even admits that if Luffy is weaker than him, then it would disgrace both him and Luffy. And Luffy already got his resolve by saying that he would be stronger than everybody or else he would lose his crew again. Zoro is no exception to this.

If for some reason people still think Zoro is as strong or stronger than Luffy, then they're not true Zoro fans. Just like how people said Sanji is as strong or stronger than Zoro are not true Sanji fans.

I don't think anyone seriously believes that shit
@nik87 ? :milaugh:

And many other ZKKclowns exists.
Post automatically merged:

This one for example:
Zoro was way stronger than Luffy right after timeskip.
Zoro and Luffy were equals at the start of series.

Dumb-asses - Luffy was and always will be stronger than Zoro.
Zolo admitted his captains superiority during fishman island with Luffy knocking out 50.000 fishmen, Zolo needed special sword and several power ups to unlock his CoC Haki.