JJK 259 spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When Todo showed up against Mahito, we havent seen him for nearly 100 chapters and it wasnt set up the chapters prior... people called that peak. But apparently, this is ass writting. Im just looking for some consistency...
Because doing it once was cool
Doing it twice after a 30 chapters battle with all the cast appearing one after the other is lazy and a bit lame

When Todo showed up against Mahito, we havent seen him for nearly 100 chapters and it wasnt set up the chapters prior... people called that peak. But apparently, this is ass writting. Im just looking for some consistency...
He wasn't written out of the story before the fight vs Mahito
During Shibuya he lost his CT and one hand. Then we never saw nor referenced him again, ecen after other Kyoto students kept coming back (hell, Miwa got a random panel during the Culling Games)

Tbh tbf, sticking strictly to the scans this chapter seems terribly, no, dramatically anticlimactic.

The freaking king of curses' most hyped secret technique got negged by a "mere" bloodshield created by a mid tier char?

What the fuck Gege? Are you kidding us?

I mean...

(*take a deep breath*)

I really like Choso. Really.

Besides, as one of the legendary big three inherited CT, blood manipulation was expected to have an exceptional potential.

No attentive reader never doubted it, but c'mon Gege, Choso managing to counter Sukuna's most powerful attack, even at the cost of his life (if he's actually dead) is just beyond asspullery!

If anything, Yuji, was there. Dude just awakened his MC true "demon god" potential, he was at 300% after he broke all BF records, he's also known to be someone built different AND he has blood manipulation!

So asspull for asspull, you could have just made Yuji unlocking its full potential by survival instinct, creating a god tier level bloodshield, but Choso???

Do you think I'm gonna fall for the "Todo is back" diversion and ignore how you just ruined one of the most anticipated moment of the entire fight?

Nah bro. F*ck you.

I hope there's much more, either in the dialogues/narrator comments or in the next chap, otherwise...

Tbh tbf, sticking strictly to the scans this chapter seems terribly, no, dramatically anticlimactic.

The freaking king of curses' most hyped secret technique got negged by a "mere" bloodshield created by a mid tier char?

What the fuck Gege? Are you kidding us?

I mean...

(*take a deep breath*)

I really like Choso. Really.

Besides, as one of the legendary big three inherited CT, blood manipulation was expected to have an exceptional potential.

No attentive reader never doubted it, but c'mon Gege, Choso managing to counter Sukuna's most powerful attack, even at the cost of his life (if he's actually dead) is just beyond asspullery!

If anything, Yuji, was there. Dude just awakened his MC true "demon god" potential, he was at 300% after he broke all BF records, he's also known to be someone built different AND he has blood manipulation!

So asspull for asspull, you could have just made Yuji unlocking its full potential by survival instinct, creating a god tier level bloodshield, but Choso???

Do you think I'm gonna fall for the "Todo is back" diversion and ignore how you just ruined one of the most anticipated moment of the entire fight?

Nah bro. F*ck you.

I hope there's much more, either in the dialogues/narrator comments or in the next chap, otherwise...
Some blood can whistand that meanwhile everything got turned to nothing
Makes no sense choso got hit but yuji not
Guess it s at the point where the mc cant die