JJK 259 spoilers

Tbh tbf, sticking strictly to the scans this chapter seems terribly, no, dramatically anticlimactic.

The freaking king of curses' most hyped secret technique got negged by a "mere" bloodshield created by a mid tier char?

What the fuck Gege? Are you kidding us?

I mean...

(*take a deep breath*)

I really like Choso. Really.

Besides, as one of the legendary big three inherited CT, blood manipulation was expected to have an exceptional potential.

No attentive reader never doubted it, but c'mon Gege, Choso managing to counter Sukuna's most powerful attack, even at the cost of his life (if he's actually dead) is just beyond asspullery!

If anything, Yuji, was there. Dude just awakened his MC true "demon god" potential, he was at 300% after he broke all BF records, he's also known to be someone built different AND he has blood manipulation!

So asspull for asspull, you could have just made Yuji unlocking its full potential by survival instinct, creating a god tier level bloodshield, but Choso???

Do you think I'm gonna fall for the "Todo is back" diversion and ignore how you just ruined one of the most anticipated moment of the entire fight?

Nah bro. F*ck you.

I hope there's much more, either in the dialogues/narrator comments or in the next chap, otherwise...
most hyped up technique and sukuna can only use it once cause he has a binding vow that he cant use it against multiple fighters except his domain :kaidowhat:
i need to see the t/ls of this chapter

Is this finally sukuna at full power? Because it's feel mid tbh after all the hype that gege did. Show, dont tell gege.
nope

We probably wont ever see full power sukuna

After his fight against Gojo, he used reincarnation, but his ce was like half because of the Gojo fight. Then he got hit by Yuji's souls splitting attacks which further reduced his ce, fucked up his ct, and completely disrupted his RCT. Not to mention all the damage from all the gauntlets he's fought. He's missing like 2 of his arms and his heart is not healed. His ce is less than half. His domain will go out in 90 seconds. etc etc.

Sukuna is nerfed to max.

If Sukuna were to regain his full and complete power now, the good guys would have literally no chance. They'd be royally fucked in the ass. All they could do is say GG and lay down and burn to death or cut to pieces lol.

So i don't see Sukuna being at Full power anymore.

Well, let's say that Choso hardened his bloodshield by imbuing it with advanced CoA (Color of Aniki).
Only way this works is if its sukuna s low output
But it says he imbued it to the domain who s at full output and yet fodders simple domain keep up and gojo s got destroyed in 5 sec :kuzanshut:

Sukuna is really cooked now. Despite how strong Furnace was, both the explanation of how limited its use is and what he actually achieved were very anti-climatic, certainly not worth the mystery around it, and now he can't even use his CT and he's facing the worst possible combo.

It's GG in a few chapters.

Never forget what Gojo confirmed.
We’re seeing every trick in Sukuna’s book and turns out he can’t even use his ultimate on Gojo. So much for “holding back”. It’s looking like Mahoraga really secured him the victory ngl lol. Let’s see what else is in his bag though

We’re seeing every trick in Sukuna’s book and turns out he can’t even use his ultimate on Gojo. So much for “holding back”. It’s looking like Mahoraga really secured him the victory ngl lol. Let’s see what else is in his bag though
Kamino>world slash
Sukuna wanted to adapt

honestly yuji might be better

Post automatically merged:

PEAAAKKKKKK
Maki was nerfed, this was before she became Toji 2.0 and had her heavenly restriction fully realized. Also I said martial arts and Maki undoubtedly knows more than Yuji.

He can’t use kamino on Gojo
*No world slash without Maho
Till this day, Gojo’s skill set still looks more broken than Sukuna’s. Sukuna just had more knowledge on Gojo’s CT.
He didnt used it bcs of the changing conditions later
His plan was always to adapt
He even said after gojo couldnt open his domain anymore "first ill adapt to your infinity then cut you up to pieces inside my domain" gojo s rct output was shit at that point and wouldnt even survive a malevolent shrine yet sukuna chose adaptation
Also he couldve used kamino right after he destroyed the first domain