JJK 259 spoilers

Sukuna was literally thinking about all his options against Gojo. Admitted that his strongest move would be insufficient and decided to seal it lol
Unless the spoilers on this thread were wrong, Sukuna thought that the preparations to use Furnace were insufficient because of the changes he made to his DE during the fight, not that Furnace itself was insufficient.

It's yet another binding vow thing.

Not that "Sukuna didn't need Mahogara because he had Furnace" was the argument why he didn't need Mahoraga in the first place.

Unless the spoilers on this thread were wrong, Sukuna thought that the preparations to use Furnace were insufficient because of the changes he made to his DE during the fight, not that Furnace itself was insufficient.

It's yet another binding vow thing.

Not that "Sukuna didn't need Mahogara because he had Furnace" was the argument why he didn't need Mahoraga in the first place.
Still doesn’t change the fact that he blatantly said that he can’t use it on Gojo so he really did have limited options outside of 10S. This is also his ultimate move, no more magic power cliff CT like some Sukuna fans kept saying before lol. Overall, this just solidified Gojo’s performance again. The two of them are really neck and neck in terms of abilities and Sukuna has plot convenience explanations on his side

Still doesn’t change the fact that he blatantly said that he can’t use it on Gojo so he really did have limited options outside of 10S. This is also his ultimate move, no more magic power cliff CT like some Sukuna fans kept saying before lol. Overall, this just solidified Gojo’s performance again. The two of them are really neck and neck in terms of abilities and Sukuna has plot convenience explanations on his side
"Plot convenience explanations on his side" = "Everything that doesn't imply my favorite's the stronger fighter is plot armor".

Your cope will never end. But don't argue with me, argue with the author and Gojo.

"Plot convenience explanations on his side" = "Everything that doesn't imply my favorite's the stronger fighter is plot armor".

Your cope will never end. But don't argue with me, argue with the author and Gojo.
let his fans drown in the cope
the gojo cope shall never end

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Who got 4 black flashes vs sukuna?
Why mahoraga stopped sending world slashes?
Why he had to go at the blue for the purple blast instead of sending a world slash to it ?
Why sukuna didnt used the world slash right after he learned it?
Why sukuna didnt uses agito to heal? :suresure:
Gojo had one black flash against Sukuna and 3 against Maho and Agito …..

iirc Sukuna has 4 black flashes against the students?

you do realize Mahoraga was adapting to red at the point, Mahoraga was ordered to use world slash to begin with he was never ordered to use it again, Sukuna simply yelled “Dadddddy save me” & didn’t give any specific order but furthermore if Sukuna has to meet specific conditions required to use world slash why wouldn’t Mahoraga since it’s his technique to begin with? It’s also due to mahoragas “world slash” is just a basic slash that distorts space and lacks the lethality that Sukunas has.

did he not use it right after he learned it?

it was 6 pages after he learned it that it was used?

He couldnt use Agito to heal cause Gojo was bodying all three in H2H combat and was healing itself….

so once again how does Sukuna not have plot convenience over Gojo ?

Last edited:
You: gojo bodied sukuna

Reality: gojo is ded rn whole sukuna is running a whole gauntlet and kicking ass
Gojo did, that’s why the offscreening was met with tons of mixed criticism. Blame Gege for making Gojo OP and embarrass Sukuna throughout the fight just to have him lose like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gojo was running this gauntlet he wouldn’t have needed to pop a full restore and would win off his black flash high