• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
1. Mars is going to pull a King/Marco and kick the Sunny onto Egghead, so they can't escape

2. Smoker will show up soon, and put out the giant raging fire with his Devil Fruit.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why wouldn't they comment on their haki if they are strong haki users?
And yes it is in the manga as I said, big lightning from the sky and summoning seals appear there.
why wouldnt they comment on their haki when there's black lightning all over the place? How is haki shown in one piece? Is it black lightning?
Oh wait... it is!

why wouldnt they comment on their haki when there's black lightning all over the place? How is haki shown in one piece? Is it black lightning?
Oh wait... it is!
Black lightning is not all over the place, it only occurred when they teleported and the way it was shown was quite different from the ACoC panels we have seen. Besides, it could also not be black once it is coloured.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Black lightning is not all over the place, it only occurred when they teleported and the way it was shown was quite different from the ACoC panels we have seen. Besides, it could also not be black once it is coloured.
all over the place is just a manner of speech but i can see why you focused on that :suresure:also it's black the character said it remember?

all over the place is just a manner of speech but i can see why you focused on that :suresure:also it's black the character said it remember?
You're right, it was said to be black by the narrator. Still, that kind of lightning appears to be associated with the summoning and behaves in a very different way that what we know about ACoC, so I don't see why we should just say that it is ACoC.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're right, it was said to be black by the narrator. Still, that kind of lightning appears to be associated with the summoning and behaves in a very different way that what we know about ACoC, so I don't see why we should just say that it is ACoC.
every black lightning we have ever seen has been haki but this one black lightning isn't because reasons, i got it

every black lightning we have ever seen has been haki but this one black lightning isn't because reasons, i got it
Not really my point, we were talking about CoC here. But anyway, we are presented with two choices and you can choose the one you deem more likely without being needlessly sarcastic at other people:
-haki allows teleportation over great distances;
-their means of teleportation also involves black lightning.
This is a fantasy world and Oda can go both ways if he feels like, but frankly I think the second one seems more likely.

Two things stuck out to me this chapter.

1. This seems to indicate that Nika and Joyboy are indeed two separate individuals. Related through the Nika Fruit. But, still two different entities.

2. Given Doflamingo's reaction to the news about the world sinking, I have to wonder...Does Doflamingo know about the city on the Moon?

Two things stuck out to me this chapter.

1. This seems to indicate that Nika and Joyboy are indeed two separate individuals. Related through the Nika Fruit. But, still two different entities.

2. Given Doflamingo's reaction to the news about the world sinking, I have to wonder...Does Doflamingo know about the city on the Moon?
Doffys probably referring to Mariejoa