[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

Vote: Ali

I should probably just claim. I'm the Sheriff, hard claim. I checked York last night because I find her in the pool of "hard to read" players, checked her posts and found nothing from them. The results were innocent.
This ish keeps getting better
sorry formatted it wrong

yes, ali is claiming sheriff and he already had whispered that he was it to the king, and me, yesterday
like i said, i really don't see any way besides redirecting, bus driving and framing happening, and since this is an open setup we know the unseen started with the mastermind and the assassin, and neither can do such, nor can the evil king
the one anti-town we know is in this game who had one of these abilities is accounted for
if u can think of another mechanic that could lead to a mistake happening i can check if it's possible in this setup
and there can be 2 sheriffs, it's not a unique role, but pretty bad for balancing i think
All this happen and you all want a claim from Udell? lmao

Either Ali or Ratchet is lying. Also why whisper your claim to a potentially evil king. This needs to be resolved.

after ratchet's reply, I'm more inclined to believe a conversion did actually happen.
I would rather push for udell or GLS this DP, they are very sus for not posting once since this whole thing started ....
Shouldn't a conversion attempt appear in write up? This is what you are concerned about after getting CC'ed by Ratchet??

With the way yall are outing players unseen faction could have hold their conversion until they can pick what role they want tonight. It bothers me that both you and fraud king charlie have been on one accord.

1. Both of you hinted at going for inactives
2. Whispered your claim to a king that could evil
3. Both of you are fishing heaavy for claims

My alarm bells are off the charts since I saw no conversion write up and from what I remember that is required.

I'm not about to give you all what you want because you have nothing on me.

You can press GLS for his slip last DP. He showed and I haven't read anything useful from him.

Also I find it interesting that Ali, ratchet and York got a whole thing going on. Yall can jail me tonight because that gives me free protection anyway. Or you can be jailed and Ratchet get yeeted. None of this requires me to claim so stop asking.
 
This ish keeps getting better

All this happen and you all want a claim from Udell? lmao

Either Ali or Ratchet is lying. Also why whisper your claim to a potentially evil king. This needs to be resolved.


Shouldn't a conversion attempt appear in write up? This is what you are concerned about after getting CC'ed by Ratchet??

With the way yall are outing players unseen faction could have hold their conversion until they can pick what role they want tonight. It bothers me that both you and fraud king charlie have been on one accord.

1. Both of you hinted at going for inactives
2. Whispered your claim to a king that could evil
3. Both of you are fishing heaavy for claims

My alarm bells are off the charts since I saw no conversion write up and from what I remember that is required.

I'm not about to give you all what you want because you have nothing on me.

You can press GLS for his slip last DP. He showed and I haven't read anything useful from him.

Also I find it interesting that Ali, ratchet and York got a whole thing going on. Yall can jail me tonight because that gives me free protection anyway. Or you can be jailed and Ratchet get yeeted. None of this requires me to claim so stop asking.
I clarified with Fuji and the conversion is not announced.
 
Im just wondering how we went from Ratchet who Ali claimed to be the unseen and even broke apart Ratchets sheriff counter claim by saying what Ratchet said he did isn't how that role works in this game

Or York who no matter how you slice it is 100% scummy i'm willing to die on this hill

What did Udell do to warrant such pressures that we aren't sticking to the two main suspects?
I have absolutely no idea. This is worst than the ekko situation day 1. I'm already losing interest and unlike Ekko I don't need to claim during trial. This is outright stupid about to go back into retirement after this game.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
Dearest, it would seem I am beset by a certain ineffability when it comes to articulating the sentiments that dance upon the precipice of my thoughts, particularly in light of my present condition. Yet, allow me to assert with utmost conviction that the illustrious Galaxy Shanks stands wholly blameless in this matter.
 
Top