Controversial Mihawk's Fame Compared To Other Outlaws

Poor Mihawk. People cant even respect what Mihawk said that being PK is much harder than WSS.

PK you will fight Yonko, while WSS you will fight Vista.
 
Usopp is oblivious to who the WSS happens to be even though he's a Warlord


On the other hand he knows who Shanks is, 'ofcourse' he knows who Shanks is


Look at the reactions of these guys to Rayleigh, a washed up legend who's been inactive for decades


Or Dragon


Or Whitebeard


Just passing by and droppin some canon truth bombs while I'm at it
:pepecafe:
Yonkos are more known than Warlords. Wow. Profound statement. Also Usopp is dumb. Can’t rely on him.
 
Zeff and Cross Guild fodder knew who Mihawk was. I’m expecting big thing from his backstory with the Marine Hunter stuff.

Also Nami is one of the smartest East Blue characters yet she didn’t know who Shanks was either.

Did people even hype up Kaido’s notoriety? I don’t remember
Cross guild know him from his warlord/shichibukai days, there's zero info on Mihawk prior to him joining shichibukai. The one thing that we know, and the only strow on which Mihawk's name hangs on, is that Whitebeard was present during his clash with Shanks. That's really it. If whitebeard wasn't present there, even that would be unknown. My only hope right know is that Mihawk took down an Admiral during his Marine hunter days, but honestly, I think if even that didn't happen, and most likely it didn't, then Mihawk will officially enter into fraud list.
 
Honestly I expect Hawkeyes to have killed an admiral. Otherwise it's gonna be quite difficult for Oda to give him some past days hype. A couple fights with shanks might be cool but imo not enough.

Marines sent an admiral to take down the marine hunter. Admiral went kill. Marines covered it up and invited him to be shichibukai instead. Mihawk, after taken down an ultimate top tier got bored of hunting marines and joined.
Same. But to be honest I don't think even that is possible at this point. Oda always viewed Mihawk as a stepping stone for Zoro, but the uber glaze by the fans kinda forced the 20 year milking of his character. Zoro should have become the WSS in Wano, a perfect place for it, but even that was fumbled by Oda.
 
Only fax

Look at how fodder treat Hawkeye. Naturally Warlords are government dogs, but I can't picture fodder talking this way to even Crocodile or Doflamingo, let alone actual top tiers, and god forbid a top 5 character lmao

Well, they can talk like that to even Akainu.
 
Top