What will be Sanji Conqueror Epithet ?


  • Total voters
    38
I mean, when we got a short recap of what is happening in the Village, Sanji speed blitzed the fuck out of KH and Sanji was handling him pretty easy all around. So i don't expect much from him either. I stil hope that he can effect himself with his dreaming ability. Like he dreams of him being stronger, bigger, have some kind of abilities etc. would be pretty cool. I mean he is all about making dreams come true. So there is some potential there, but i was disappointed by Oda's writing too many times, so i keep my expectations low.
Now that Zoro's fight was resolved first, that means KH is the stronger one. But i don't think that promisses us anything realy, based on what we saw.
But, what i find weird is that Oda made Zoro put the bandana on at the end of the chapter. But whats the point if the fight is pretty much over? Just for the finisher?
Unless, Oda pulls some surprise for Sommers, so that the guy can atleast last another chapter before losing.
So either we are getting another chapter of Zoro vs Sommers and/or Zoro and Sanji get a shared finisher page. But that would stil not explain why put the bandana on, just for the finisher? Unless Zoro does get another chapter. There is also the weird Gram Skeleton thing or whatever the fuck that was. That might play a role.

Edit: everything points towards Sanji and Zoro killing the HK's, but i stil dont believe it, until i see it. Oda could always pull some BS out of his ass...
 
one cool scene about Longinus ability.
Once Sanji fully masters CoC Killingham will try to keep distance using mmas and his spear
It’s still an incredibly one sided slaughter.
I'm not gonna lie I'm actually really looking forward to Longinus ability so really hope Oda doesn't fumble the bag on it like he did with Sommers. Gram is called the Sword of Wrath and utilizes 'Wrath" to amplify the AP of the user so if that's anything to go buy Longinus should also have ties to it's name and it's ability will probably also be simplisitc. It's called the "Spear of Holy Command", so maybe it's a sentient spear of sorts that Kiringham is able to control at will. Feels a bit odd that Oda's already on the verge of merking Sommers and hasn't even revealed Longinus' ability yet though:risisweat:.
On the direction of the fight though you reckon it'd be one-sided slaughter? Do you prefer that or is that just how you think it will go, coz I'd personally prefer Kiringham to actually put in work against Sanji coz there is so much potential with him to make for a very interesting fight. I think Sanji will gain more out of a more challenging fight as opposed to a one-sided beat down tbh.
 
I'm not gonna lie I'm actually really looking forward to Longinus ability so really hope Oda doesn't fumble the bag on it like he did with Sommers. Gram is called the Sword of Wrath and utilizes 'Wrath" to amplify the AP of the user so if that's anything to go buy Longinus should also have ties to it's name. So "Spear of Holy Command". So maybe a sentient spear of sorts that Kiringham is able to control at will. Feels a bit odd that Oda's already on the verge of merking Sommers and hasn't even revealed Longinus' ability yet though:risisweat:.
On the direction of the fight though you reckon it'd be one-sided slaughter? Do you prefer that or is that just how you think it will go, coz I'd personally prefer Kiringham to actually put in work against Sanji coz there is so much potential with him to make for a very interesting fight. I think Sanji will gain more out of a more challenging fight as opposed to a one-sided beat down tbh.
Im tempering my expectations. Cause on on hand I can see the spear of holy command being awesome. On the other hand I can see it being a pun and that Longinus’ ability is that it can extend to as long as Killingham wants
 
I mean, when we got a short recap of what is happening in the Village, Sanji speed blitzed the fuck out of KH and Sanji was handling him pretty easy all around. So i don't expect much from him either. I stil hope that he can effect himself with his dreaming ability. Like he dreams of him being stronger, bigger, have some kind of abilities etc. would be pretty cool. I mean he is all about making dreams come true. So there is some potential there, but i was disappointed by Oda's writing too many times, so i keep my expectations low.
Now that Zoro's fight was resolved first, that means KH is the stronger one. But i don't think that promisses us anything realy, based on what we saw.
But, what i find weird is that Oda made Zoro put the bandana on at the end of the chapter. But whats the point if the fight is pretty much over? Just for the finisher?
Unless, Oda pulls some surprise for Sommers, so that the guy can atleast last another chapter before losing.
So either we are getting another chapter of Zoro vs Sommers and/or Zoro and Sanji get a shared finisher page. But that would stil not explain why put the bandana on, just for the finisher? Unless Zoro does get another chapter. There is also the weird Gram Skeleton thing or whatever the fuck that was. That might play a role.

Edit: everything points towards Sanji and Zoro killing the HK's, but i stil dont believe it, until i see it. Oda could always pull some BS out of his ass...
That would bascially be Nika and even Nika isn't that OP :risisweat:
I do quite like the idea of him being able to affect himself with his nightmares though as I think that has a lot of potential with regards to the story telling around Sanji's CoC awakening. For example Kiringham morphing himself into what Sanji fears the most for example "Judge" or maybe even "Evil Sanji" from the SBS I think that would be interesting twist. Bascially the very type of King that Sanji doesn't want to become that is a spitting image of Judge. Kiringham being a spear user also makes that even more spicy. Another possibility is Kiringham morphing himself into "Stealth Black" which is personally my less prefered choice just coz I think Sanji already got over that on Wano but will be interesting regardless ^^

And then we could have Sanji dispel that Kiringham's morph with his CoC awakening :steef:


On Sommers, I still think we could potentially get a twist in that fight as Sommers getting merked here doesn't really make sense to me timing wise atm. On the bandana though I don't think it's simply an indication of the fight ending but rather given the context I think it's more symbolic of what Zoro is hence why wearing the bandana came with him being able to coat his CoC. Bandana Zoro is Zoro at his very best and Zoro's personality in itself is very serious/stoic and it adds up to be honest if you consider the situations where Zoro properly utlized CoC coating it was when he got very serious. Against King he stopped being wary of Enma and let it go ham at the risk of losing his life. Against Lucci, he only actually overwhelmed Lucci and actually manifested if after Sanji provoked him. So there is a sense of "extremity/seriousness" about Zoro's character that that bandana signifies I think.
 
I mean, when we got a short recap of what is happening in the Village, Sanji speed blitzed the fuck out of KH and Sanji was handling him pretty easy all around. So i don't expect much from him either. I stil hope that he can effect himself with his dreaming ability. Like he dreams of him being stronger, bigger, have some kind of abilities etc. would be pretty cool. I mean he is all about making dreams come true. So there is some potential there, but i was disappointed by Oda's writing too many times, so i keep my expectations low.
Now that Zoro's fight was resolved first, that means KH is the stronger one. But i don't think that promisses us anything realy, based on what we saw.
But, what i find weird is that Oda made Zoro put the bandana on at the end of the chapter. But whats the point if the fight is pretty much over? Just for the finisher?
Unless, Oda pulls some surprise for Sommers, so that the guy can atleast last another chapter before losing.
So either we are getting another chapter of Zoro vs Sommers and/or Zoro and Sanji get a shared finisher page. But that would stil not explain why put the bandana on, just for the finisher? Unless Zoro does get another chapter. There is also the weird Gram Skeleton thing or whatever the fuck that was. That might play a role.

Edit: everything points towards Sanji and Zoro killing the HK's, but i stil dont believe it, until i see it. Oda could always pull some BS out of his ass...
We had skirmishes from Sanji and Zoro fight already in chapter 1187.

Then in 1189 we had two pages of Zoro vs Sommers, with a page with Sanji vs Killingham and Zoro vs Sommers to show their weapon.

In 1193 we had two panels of Sanji vs Killingham plus scenes for Zaza and 6 pages of Zoro vs Sommers.

In 1194 we had 12 pages of Zoro vs Sommers (I left out the single page cover)

Overall we got a lot of panels of Zoro vs Sommers while very few about Sanji and Killingham. I think the next chapter it's either:

- the last full chapter of Zoro vs Sommers
- half chapter of Zoro vs Sommers with its ending and official start of Sanji vs Killingham
- total change of scene with Sanji vs Killingham leaving Zoro vs Sommers on pause
 
So with Sanji's Conqueror's awakening on the horizon and the context of Zoro v Sommers, what are y'all expectations for Sanji v Kiringham.

From what we've seen so far, Zoro's beating Sommers pretty handily with Sommers catching life 2 or 3 times thanks to Maki protecting his heart. So I do wonder how y'all think this sequence of events affects how Sanji v Kiringham plays out, coz Sommers ain't really doing Kiringham any favors right now lol.

Granted they are very different fighters and even outside of what Kiringham might dish out with Sanji he's already putting in work with Zaza taking on all of the strongest giant warriors by her lonesome. Plus Kiringham's stack is honestly way more impressive than Sommers so there is a lot of potential there. I just wonder if Oda's really gonna be having Kiringham show out here considering how pathetic Sommers performance was (i.e there hasn't even been a reference to love once in this fight with Zoro lol which was one of the main reasons why some of the mandem wanted him matched agaisnt Sanji but y'all forgiven lol. Boy did we dodge a bullet with that bum :risisweat:).

So I guess my question is do y'all think Kiringham is gonna put in work against Sanji or is he also gonna stink the place out like Sommers did and in either case how do y'all think or even hope the fight plays out.
I don't care what Zoro fans will say about Sanji and how weak they think he is. I want a cool fight. Hopefully Killingham will be a much greater threat than Sommers was to Zoro. I want him to summon things Sanji fears, fight Sanji in the sky above the village, use whatever broken power Longinus possesses at any given occasion, kidnap and torture people (hopefully some strawhats too), and ultimately turn himself into Stealth Black. Only then will Sanji's CoC awakening and the entire Germa plotline be meaningful

It would be cool to see countless MMAs appear all over Elbaf and face all strawhats, Zoro included. Did Franky just get a massive boost for nothing?

Also, I wouldn't give up on Sommers yet. With a full body Maki coating he could still do something decent albeit useless. It is much more likely he's getting killed in the following two pages though. And even if Sommers is defeated, there is no reason to assume his Omen would simply disappear. In fact I think a second Omen would suit Killingham beautifully :myman:
 
I wonder who or what will bring out CoC or push Sanji over the edge to get COC
Unlike Zoro he doesn't have any weapon OR special DF
Also Nami and other SHP aren't even in life danger
Killingham nightmare?
I think there's two huddles here:
1.) awakening CoC - with this I think he awakens it the moment he gets over his mental block
2.) coating CoC - Sanji's very witty & resourceful so I don't think bit is going to be that difficult for him tbh but I do think this part will be aided by whatever PoL is and is prolly why Oda painstakenly established that ability last arc. Just not sure how Oda is gonna fuse both. I've seen a lot of comments about Sanji learning to coat CoC so quickly being abrupt but I think Oda's already got that covered with PoL.
 
I don't care what Zoro fans will say about Sanji and how weak they think he is. I want a cool fight. Hopefully Killingham will be a much greater threat than Sommers was to Zoro. I want him to summon things Sanji fears, fight Sanji in the sky above the village, use whatever broken power Longinus possesses at any given occasion, kidnap and torture people (hopefully some strawhats too), and ultimately turn himself into Stealth Black. Only then will Sanji's CoC awakening and the entire Germa plotline be meaningful

It would be cool to see countless MMAs appear all over Elbaf and face all strawhats, Zoro included. Did Franky just get a massive boost for nothing?

Also, I wouldn't give up on Sommers yet. With a full body Maki coating he could still do something decent albeit useless. It is much more likely he's getting killed in the following two pages though. And even if Sommers is defeated, there is no reason to assume his Omen would simply disappear. In fact I think a second Omen would suit Killingham beautifully :myman:
I'm in the same boat with you on this tbh. I'm sure the usual suspects will try to spin it every whatever way they like but I don't really give a toss tbh. I'd rather Sanji get a susbtantiative fight against Kiringham than just have him flex on him for the sake of it.
And I do really think that Kiringham has the skillset to give is just that long as Oda doesn't job on it lol.
At the end of the day if Sanji comes out that fight being able to coat CoC then the haters will stuff it :kayneshrug:
 
The chances are very high, IF Sanji and Zoro actualy gonna kill them, they are probably gonna do it at the same time, so Imu feels the effect of their deaths the most. Because it would be weird if he gets effected by Sommers death first and shortly after that by KH's death.
It could be Sommers first, then right when Imu is wondering "Who else in this island could do that?" (Then he vaguely reminds himself of everyone he attacked before, including Zoro and Sanji)

Then Sanji ends Killingham and Imu kinda shit his pants
 
Killingham fuses with Stealth Black summon

Stealth Black + Holy Knight = Everything Sanji despises and doesn't want to be

Longinus = Spear of Destiny = Sanji was supposedly destined to be Stealth Black but now he is facing that destiny

Qirin = they show up during the beginning of a great kingdom and the born of a benevolent king

Omen = Counter to Conqueror's Haki according to 1194 Super Sommers. Holy Knights subdue themselves to devil due to their lack of sense of self in exchange to Omen, while Conqueror's Haki is the embodiemnt of one's absolute sense of self..

So far it looks like this
 
I'm better than all of you.


I think what all the known conquerors have in common is not merely ambition, competitiveness or drive - but an innate desire to live life completely on their own terms, however unreasonable or downright delusional, thereby in essence conquering life itself.
imo the reason people like Luffy, Don Chinjao and other odd ducks are Conquerors is because they're odd ducks. Their conquest is life itself. They live life on their own terms, and only their own terms. For good or ill, they are, by nature, unreasonable people.
The will to risk everything to have it their way is like the defining trait of Conquerors. Even cowardly ones like Black Beard.
I think the defining factor of those who have it should be people that unreasonably live life on their terms, no matter the cost, for whatever whim or reason they fall upon.
Conquerors aren't all larger than life characters, but they tend to be unreasonable people, as I imagine a conqueror would have to be from the outset to believe in themselves and their aspirations.
If I could boil it down: to me, a Conqueror is the master of their fate (for good or ill), and I view Sakazuki as a slave to ideology.

Absolute Justice is a fascist ideology, and fascism cages all.

Conquerors are their own sovereigns.
Conquerors don't have to lead. They just have to live life completely on their own terms, that is not mutually exclusive with following someone worthy of it.
Conquerors should be the masters of their own fates. They should be the type of unreasonable people that live on their own terms and create their own gravity, for better or worse, good or ill.
I think being in Conqueror is more about than drive and ambition. Fundamentally, I believe Conquerors are those that live life completely on their own terms with total conviction. They are, in essence, free.
Conquerors live their lives how they want. They're free. For better or worse, they do what they want to and don't do what they don't - entirely on their terms.

Sanji living his life so unreasonably is exactly why he does meet the requirements.
I don't think Conqueror's are defined by desiring things or imposing their will on others.

What all known Conquerors have in common is imposing their will on life. They're generally unreasonable people that believe in themselves unreasonably. For better or worse, they live only on their own terms.
If there's one identifiable trait among known (and suspected) Conquerors, it is this concept of total personal sovereignty, which effectively equates to living life entirely fully committed to their goals and ideals.
Conquerors aren't defined by why what they want to achieve in life.

They're defined by how they live their lives.
 
Top