Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I take my L from the Arabic translation Sanji is clearly using Ifrit Jambe without the eyebrow reverse. It seems his genetic mode are always active. It makes no sense why they eyebrow flip is even a thing then. Right now Sanji is no where near Zoro and even after he gets CoC and even if he washes Killingham in one hit, he will still have performed worse than Zoro. I think its safe to say that Sanji << Zoro.

To all the Zoro fans I have argued with I am sorry - you have always been right Luffy and Zoro are way past Sanji. Its ironic that the moment where Sanji was supposed to get ACOC would be the thing which confirms he is way weaker than Zoro.
 
I did not think Oda would write Zoro easily beating his oponent while Sanji is struggling, Oda is a hater sometimes
:saturn:
This is the "King fight" for Sanji, in which he has to struggle before getting his biggest power up ever.
Or the "Mr.1 fight", to quote Doggo.
Don't you think it would have been incredibly lame if Sanji would have just unlocked AdCoC out of nowhere without even breaking a sweat?
 

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
Yeah I take my L from the Arabic translation Sanji is clearly using Ifrit Jambe without the eyebrow reverse. It seems his genetic mode are always active. It makes no sense why they eyebrow flip is even a thing then. Right now Sanji is no where near Zoro and even after he gets CoC and even if he washes Killingham in one hit, he will still have performed worse than Zoro. I think its safe to say that Sanji << Zoro.

To all the Zoro fans I have argued with I am sorry - you have always been right Luffy and Zoro are way past Sanji. Its ironic that the moment where Sanji was supposed to get ACOC would be the thing which confirms he is way weaker than Zoro.
Exhibit A @MarineHQ
 
Yeah I take my L from the Arabic translation Sanji is clearly using Ifrit Jambe without the eyebrow reverse. It seems his genetic mode are always active. It makes no sense why they eyebrow flip is even a thing then. Right now Sanji is no where near Zoro and even after he gets CoC and even if he washes Killingham in one hit, he will still have performed worse than Zoro. I think its safe to say that Sanji << Zoro.

To all the Zoro fans I have argued with I am sorry - you have always been right Luffy and Zoro are way past Sanji. Its ironic that the moment where Sanji was supposed to get ACOC would be the thing which confirms he is way weaker than Zoro.
when queen broke hai spine and fodder pirates shoot him he had exo on and eyebrow normal
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
Yeah I take my L from the Arabic translation Sanji is clearly using Ifrit Jambe without the eyebrow reverse. It seems his genetic mode are always active. It makes no sense why they eyebrow flip is even a thing then. Right now Sanji is no where near Zoro and even after he gets CoC and even if he washes Killingham in one hit, he will still have performed worse than Zoro. I think its safe to say that Sanji << Zoro.

To all the Zoro fans I have argued with I am sorry - you have always been right Luffy and Zoro are way past Sanji. Its ironic that the moment where Sanji was supposed to get ACOC would be the thing which confirms he is way weaker than Zoro.
@Sir Yasheen :lulz:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top