Worstgen

Red Admiral
Red Admiral
I think if Shanks BEAT Mihawk in anyway he should be WSS ... at least world will call him that
but since Roger himself still didn't consider to be WSS ... I assume WSS is the title for those who achieved highest level of CoA and created blade blade

but I'm trying even harder to be open to Mihawk's side with any new feat ... you have my word
comrade
comrade
Even Whitebeard, who is a natural monster, has advanced Hakis and a top tier DF, makes use of a weapon. Because it amplifies him even more.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
@comrade ... I don't know what Shanks gonna do with his CoC ... but it would be godly and epic no matter what

god mode is just a fun way of putting it

Luffy and wisdom king mode should clearly that
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
The Hype from Jozu isn't as big as you are making it out to be but Zoros CoC makes me believe Shanks/Mihawk have pinnacle of CoC in One Piece perhaps above even Roger/Beard @Seraphoenix

I think Mihawk/Shanks are Roger/WB of this era but Shanks potential is some what hindered
Seraphoenix
Seraphoenix
People forget that when Roger had that clash with WB he was still a Great Pirate like the current Yonko are. People also like hyping Akainu for his 10 day duel when Shanks and Mihawk had multiple legendary duels. Which top tiers can boast of multiple duels?
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
Hiryu Kiren? it's the Dragon attack from Zoro? it seems more like CoA to me ... but not sure at all
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Mihawk and Shanks duel is known in history for just being that..an unforgettable duel.

That is a legit PK level feat if you ask me @Seraphoenix @comrade @Red Admiral
Seraphoenix
Seraphoenix
Bruh Jozu saw fucking WB and Roger in their prime clashing with conquerors haki and still called Shanks’ amazing. Name comparable hype for conquerors haki I will wait. Kaido commenting that he has conquerors haki isn’t close to the same level as saying it’s amazing.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
for me PK level and Yonko level are almost same thing ... it's Great Pirate Level
comrade
comrade
It's true that Shanks' CoC feats are not special in comparison with other CoC users (cracking wood, splitting the sky). But it's simply because Oda hides Shanks full power and only gave us a glimpse. Yet it's true that CoC was introduced with Shanks, with Shanks being said to have crazy ambition and Jozu shaking and saying you can't remain conscious in front of that man unless you are fully prepared.
Seraphoenix
Seraphoenix
@ShishioIsBack most definitely. BM and Kaido duelled for 3 days. Akainu and Aokiji for 10. Whose duels are legends? Shanks and Mihawk. PK level feat sounds about right.
comrade
comrade
Also, Kaido pictured Shanks among the greatest, including Xebec, Roger and Whitebeard.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
Shanks is the only man in the verse who is been called "the one with overwhelming Haki"
his Haki Hype is best
@comrade
comrade
comrade
Yes. CoC has nothing to do with swordsmanship, you can have supreme CoC without being a swordsman and you can be a swordsman without having CoC at all. But as the WSS who stands at the top, you shoult too have supreme CoC. I don't think the difference in CoC is big between Shanks and Mihawk. Both should have similar stats in all regards, with everyone having particular strengths.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Mihawk CoC 9 Shanks CoC 10
Mihawk CoA 10 Shanks CoA 9
Mihawk CoO 10 Shanks CoO 9

Zoro CoC 11
Zoro CoA 12
Zoro CoO 9
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
Oda better show us Shanks in 2021 ... this motherfucker showed us Roger and laugh tail but not Shanks!
comrade
comrade
@ShishioIsBack about right I think.
CoC: Shanks:10, Mihawk:9, EOS Zoro: 10+
CoA: Shanks:9, Mihawk:10, EOS Zoro: 10+
CoO: Shanks:9, Mihawk:9, EOS Zoro:10 (great CoO boost incoming vs. the invisible Shiryu..?)
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
comrade
comrade
EOS Zoro > Roger and Primebeard.
Kromage911
Kromage911
@ShishioIsBack EOS Zoro, right? Yeah, probably. The CoO can also be 10 considering it has something to do with his eye. Maybe he's training his CoO using that closed eye but I doubt that at this point as he would've opened it at least during Kaido's fight when he says that he's at his limit.