Worstgen

Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
I see Drake above Sasaki but under WsW. Put I overall agree with you and hope for more feats of Drake.
comrade
comrade
I think Drake needs at least high diff for Apoo.
SN Monster Trio: Luffy, Zoro, Kidd (Kidd has to prove himself tho, since feat wise Zoro is considerably above)
In-Betweeners: Law, Killer
SN Mid: Drake, Apo, Hawkins,
SN low: Urouge, Jewelry, Capone
Or so. Made the list on the whim.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Why is Urouge low instead of Mid? He was grouped with the trio Pre Timeskip and defeated Snack who should be pretty close to Apoo Drake and Hawkins
Cinera
Cinera
@RayanOO: why Page One > Ulti? Ulti has been flat out portrayed as more formidable.

Whenever they were together she looked to be the greater threat.
Cinera
Cinera
@comrade: I think Law is closer to Kidd than to Killer. For now, Law also has better feats than Kidd.
comrade
comrade
@Midnight Delight lowest bounty and greatest success is beating Snack, who teamed up with another BM pirate to take on injured Judge.
Usopp Haoshoku Haki
Usopp Haoshoku Haki
Damn, at this point I had actually forgotten X-Drake is supposed to be on Wano lol.
RayanOO
RayanOO
@Cinera knowing Oda men are often/always more powerful, also even if Ulti is the bossy type is doesn’t really mean she is stronger, and finally I can see PO/Ulti having a relation like : Ulti got beaten and PO gave it all to protect her and proves himself stronger etc.
Cinera
Cinera
@RayanOO:
* Ulti has better portrayal than Page One.
* Ulti has better feats than Page One.
* Ulti has been the one that gets pissed off when Page One is injured (and not vice versa).
* Ulti is the one that defends and protects Page One when others pick on him.
Cinera
Cinera
Pay Pay has nothing — and I mean nothing — suggesting that he can match Ulti, let alone that he's stronger than her.
Cinera
Cinera
Yes Oda is sexist, but it's been 30+ chapters since Ulti's introduction, and she's consistently been depicted as superior to her younger brother.
Cinera
Cinera
I mean even for your last point, it was Page One that got defeated and Ulti that sought to get revenge for him.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
For me Pageone is the weakest of the flyers, I see Ulti above him. As example, when Luffy fought Pageone and Ulti, P1 was the first who was down and then Ulti. This time again, first P1 and then Ulti. I think Oda made it clear that Ulti was little above Pageone.
Top Supernova: Luffy,Kid and Law
Inbetweer: Law,Urouge and Killer
Mid supernova: Drake, Apoo and Basil
Low Supernova: Bonney and Capone.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
@Cinera
Question, where would you put the Supernova in rank/power when it come to these Yonkou crews(BM and Beast pirates)?
As example: Apoo=Drake>Sasaki, Urouge>Snack? Who would look your list when you make a ranking between Sweet commanders/Calamity,Veterans and Flyers+Suupernova?
Cinera
Cinera
@playa4321: Luffy and Zoro are top tiers.

I have Kidd and Law above Calamities.

I have Killer anywhere from Jack level to above Queen.

Hawkins is kind of an unknown, it depends on how far he pushes Killer.

Apoo and Drake are below Jack, but should be above weaker Tobi Roppo.

Urouge should be in that general vicinity.

I don't have strong takes on the weaker Supernova.
Cinera
Cinera
I have all Tobi Roppo significantly above Oven and Daifuku. I wouldn't be surprised if Ulti and those above her were stronger than Snack.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Who’s Who / Drake are on the same level as Apoo, Hawkins, Urouge, possibly Killer and are > the other Tobi Rōppo who are above Capone/Bonney
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
In my opinion:
Inbetweer: Luffy,Kid and Zoro
High High Tier: King
High Tier: Queen,Jack,Law,Killer and Urouge
Low High Tier: WsW,Jinbe,Drake,Apoo,Basil,Sasaki
High Mid Tier: BlackMaria,Ulti,Pageone,Capone,Bonney
Cinera
Cinera
@playa4321: Law's a bit too low IMO. He's going to fight Linlin with Kidd. I think High High Tier is the minimum defensible placement for him.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
I feeling someone else going to fight Law, let see if my theory coming true.