Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
If Yamato doesn’t get a fight imma disappointed tbh. If it’s only Kaido, then her character has existed purely for moving the plot reasons
Cinera
Cinera
> Mink Warriors are > Flying 6

Lol no. The only Minks > Tobi Roppo are the Dukes and Jack only defeated them with poison gas.
Cinera
Cinera
> Jack simply existing is a problem, anyone without Ryuo can’t touch him

Where are you getting that Jack can't be hurt without Ryuo from? Nothing suggests it.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Sheltering Momo, being Oden cosplayer, rushing to Kaido all move the plot, which isn’t bad, it’s good. Except she seems like a combatant with potential
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Jack defeated them^*
Cinera
Cinera
> If Yamato doesn’t get a fight imma disappointed tbh. If it’s only Kaido, then her character has existed purely for moving the plot reasons

She's getting a full fight vs Kaido. Her main opponent this arc is Kaido. There's extensive build up towards Yamato vs Kaido.
Cinera
Cinera
> Except she seems like a combatant with potential

Yeah, you're underrating that potential. Read the thread I linked. Oda has been extensively building up towards Yamato vs Kaido.
Cinera
Cinera
Just as Zoro's main fight as been vs Kaido (and he'll either come back for Round 2 or for ZKK) Yamato's main fight will be Kaido.
Cinera
Cinera
I don't see Oda wasting her DF reveal on Jack.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Oh man, what’s even the point to this fight besides the tantrum of a deranged child
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Sorry man in order to believe you on this, I’d need to know if you’ve been accurate on any Yamato stuff in the past or any plot predictions
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Bc everything in this exchange has been a discussion of headcanons without an established numerical parameter
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
As best we are clutching at unidentifiable straws
Cinera
Cinera
> Oh man, what’s even the point to this fight besides the tantrum of a deranged child

Have you read the thread? Read the thread, tag me in it and let's discuss it.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
> Bc everything in this exchange has been a discussion of headcanons without an established numerical parameter

Read my Yamato thread first.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Zoro fighting Kaido is about as obvious as Luffy name starts with a L
Cinera
Cinera