Worstgen

comrade
comrade
Same with ice and Light. And Lightning. Lightning being very versatile too. High destruction, speed, lethality/AP, amplifies your CoO, enables you to attack from miles away and destroy islands (I believe awakened Goro will enable you to create such thick thunderclouds like Maxim did by default).
Cinera
Cinera
@comrade: but weren't the Mythical Zoans portrayed as superior to even the Logias?
Cinera
Cinera
@HA001: you think the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi is Admiral class? I can see being the strongest of the commander class I guess. I'm willing to place it above the Ito Ito and Mera.

Do you think it's comparable to Gravity?
HA001
HA001
It's that strong instead of nerfing it like laws he took kumas brain
HA001
HA001
Also put kaidos fruit higher. You need acoc to do proper damage to it.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Cinera mythical Zoans are rarer than Logia, not necessarily superior. Cooler? Absolutely. Stronger? Not necessarily
comrade
comrade
Mythical Zoans were said to be even rarer than logias. But not necessarily more powerful. I doubt Katharina Devon's DF is admiral class, lol. Phoenix isn't either. Dragon is comparable.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
S+
Guru
Yami
Azure Dragon
Enel's
Issho's
Law's
Kuma's

S
Admirals(minus Issho)
Teach's(so far)
Meme's

A
Mera
Crocodile's
Sengoku's(not very impressive so far)

B
Other Logias
Cinera
Cinera
@HA001: Kaido's fruit being Admiral Class seems fitting given what it's shown so far. The S+ is reserved for only those that have been stated to be the strongest of each class. If that is made for Kaido's fruit, I would boost it there.
comrade
comrade
S+ Tier:
Lightning, Magma, Ice, Light, Dragon, Earthquake

Everything else is on lower tiers imo.
HA001
HA001
You can't always base fruits on who has them
Take haki out of it
Shanks with laws fruit doesn't have laws limit and nerfs etc
A top tier with marcos fruit makes it better and what not.
Cinera
Cinera
@TheKnightOfTheSea: I think Law's is way too high. Oda has added a lot of restrictions to Law's fruit.
Cinera
Cinera
@HA001: but Enel was a fodder in terms of Base Stats and yet became a high tier due to the Goro Goro no Mi. Law's fruit didn't make a fodder a high tier. It's only so valuable because it can grant immortality.
HA001
HA001
@Cinera how is it not ? Without going into everything it does the fact you need acoc to even do significant damage let alone beat it has it top tier for me.
HA001
HA001
@Cinera shanks with laws fruit can just shambles big mom and kaido in the sea and win
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
If Law had yonko level haki he would literally be invincible.

Magellan's fruit in enclosed spaces is S+, it's S in all other scenarios.

Shiki's fruit is definitely up there.
comrade
comrade
Hax seems to have its limits against Haki. Could Shanks cut everything with Law's fruit? Probably. Could he teleport everyone? Probably not, unless he can infuse the room itself with Haki. But I guess strong enough Haki nullifies teleportation. As for Kuma's fruit, it is haxed too, but I guess with top tier CoO you can react to his speed.
comrade
comrade
And Kuma could send Kaido flying with a touch, but Kaido would just break free mid air and fly back.
comrade
comrade
For top tiers with top tier Haki, such fruits like Dragon, Earthquake or Magma/Lightning/Light/Ice make most sense, because they add in a lot of destruction and lethality and (in case of Dragon) lots of durability and recovery.
comrade
comrade
But it's reasonable to put the Ope Fruit into S+ too if used by someone with top tier Haki, if we assume the user will cut virtually everything, no matter how strong the opponents Haki is. + being able to teleport himself even if he can't teleport others, Gamma Knife to rip Organs to shreds and personality switching.