Worstgen

comrade
comrade
Though I guess personality switching + teleporting others has limits, since you cannot infuse switching others personalities or teleporthing them with your own Haki. You can only amplifiy your own attacks with Haki.
HA001
HA001
Law said their haki is too massive for HIM to move. That's not an issue for shanks.
comrade
comrade
Hence Dragon is better, since that monstrous recovery, durability and physical strength cannot be nullified by Haki. Or imagine Akainu infusing his Magma fist with top tier Haki.
HA001
HA001
I agree dragon fruit is top tier
comrade
comrade
@HA001 he said their Haki is too strong to be moved, not too strong for Law himself to move. Since Law himself was moving just fine with Shambles, even being able to shambles away Zeus. So I think if your Haki is too strong, you cannot be moved by someones Shambles even if that someone has top tier Haki, since he cannot infuse his top tier Haki with the act of moving someone else.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
@comrade if that's true, Law's fruit is probably S Class.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Most ancient zoans would probably be B class.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Cracker's fruit could be A or even S class.
comrade
comrade
It's also questionable whether Haki stacks on top of the Ope Fruit or if there's a limit. Like if both had the strongest armament possible, would the Ope fruit cut through the other one, or would it end up as a Haki(barrier) clash, with the Ope power being unable to add in value? So I think that hax comes with its perks. I doubt Law out of all people would receive the most overpowered fruit. That's for the greatest.
Cinera
Cinera
> @Cinera how is it not ? Without going into everything it does the fact you need acoc to even do significant damage let alone beat it has it top tier for me.

@HA001: no I mean that currently, the only fruit I'm placing on the highest tier are those fruit where it has been directly said: "this is the strongest/most powerful fruit of its class".
Cinera
Cinera
> @Cinera shanks with laws fruit can just shambles big mom and kaido in the sea and win

@HA001: I don't think this is how Law's fruit works. I don't think what determines who Law can shamble is the strength of Law's haki, but Law's mastery over the fruit.
Cinera
Cinera
That is if Shanks ate Law's fruit today, I think he would be less capable with it than Law.
Cinera
Cinera
> Cracker's fruit could be A or even S class.

@TheKnightOfTheSea: there is nothing at all that makes Cracker's fruit comparable to the Mera Mera no Mi, let alone the Magu Magu no Mi.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
> If Law had yonko level haki he would literally be invincible.

@TheKnightOfTheSea: no, I really don't think this is how it works. I don't think what determines who Law can shamble is the strength of Law's haki, but Law's mastery over the fruit.
Cinera
Cinera
Law has never once been shown to use hardening alongside his Devil Fruit, so I have no idea where that pervasive canon came from.
Cinera
Cinera
> Magellan's fruit in enclosed spaces is S+, it's S in all other scenarios.

@TheKnightOfTheSea: I would say A+ normally, S in enclosed spaces maybe? A+ overall.

Gravity, Ice, Magma, Light and Lightning all neg Magellan's fruit.
Cinera
Cinera
@comrade: I flat out do not think Law has ever infused his Ope Ope abilities with haki.
comrade
comrade
Magellan's fruit is indeed crazy. Even small amounts of the purple poison tax you. Being engulfed in it, the entire BB crew got one shotted and only survived with an antidote. The Red Poison is even more corrosive. But it lacks offensive strength. You can block it even with something like Galdino's wachs (at least the purple one).
comrade
comrade
Magma has comparable lethality (or higher, since it can instantly blow your head off and put holes in you) and that is compared with immense offensive power to break through defenses, incredible DC and logia intangibility/shape shifting. Ice is equal to Magma and at least as lethal, as freezing you to the core is instant death.