Worstgen

ALI!
ALI!
I like you, so your conviction is wrong ban :p
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Chotto matte.. first go and reply to my comment on the music thread ; ;.. and check out that song its SICK.. i even uploaded a sick instrumental
B
Ballel
@Banchi Is that your shtick kinda? That you keep saying no one likes you?
Banchi
Banchi
@solis Unless you're a sociopath and that's how you read into that stuff, I've never said that once besides now.
ALI!
ALI!
Banchi
Banchi
It's fine, I deserve it
ALI!
ALI!
No you don't, no one does.
Plus, dude doesn't even know how energetic and fun you are when you engage in conversation
Banchi
Banchi
I don't think they've ever tried to
ALI!
ALI!
Why do you think I left the first time?
had too much energy for this place and everyone seemed to be chilling inside their own shells not inviting anyone over a party.
Banchi
Banchi
Ive seen invites, but mainly for their own ego
ALI!
ALI!
that's how it has been ever since WG was created, some people fit right in, others struggle to even be remembered around here.
Banchi
Banchi
You have to be quite a shithead for the latter it would seem
ALI!
ALI!
you can say it's a matter of taste and preference, I had one person pulling the "bourgeois" style on me ever since I joined.
Bottom line is, get used to it, people are hard to change if you ask nicely, that's why everyone wants to be a business owner and order their asses to change attitude.
Banchi
Banchi
I'm not trying to change anyone
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Aa.. I'm sorry i couldn't say if you meant what you said up there..
ig it's your view on the matter but dont take it that way.. read the way the forum functions . its either you be a controversial figure or you actually one across good people naturally that..which happens gradually.

but if you're here to really attract interest towards yourself or being liked is what you want then your current take is valid-