AkainuTheGrimReaper

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Might is right is not just fact but reality world and in all fiction. Good prevails over evil is example of might is right.
    Might is right is law of nature and reality and you can’t change it. Understand this and you can understand how the world works
    What is your most favourite Mario and Zelda game?
    AkainuTheGrimReaper
    AkainuTheGrimReaper
    Then as adult I don’t play more video games often as kid. Got stuff to do. What is your favorite Mario and Zelda game.
    My favorite video game in my opinion is darksiders 2 and I literally love the gameplay style and death as character.
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Mine is Super Mario Galaxy, as Mario RPG it is Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
    My most favourite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time. Of course I played Link's Awakening before as a kid but OOT really awoke my fascination about this game series. Afterwards I loved everything which defined a Zelda game. And later I also found interest to the Zelda lore due to The Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time connections.
    EmperorKinyagi
    EmperorKinyagi
    Big fan of skyward sword
    Majority may believe yonko hype but I don’t believe the hype.
    It remind me of Ida missing link hype from 2008-2009. My piano teacher show me the news about missing link ida. It is big hype like yonko hype. Me, I don’t believe ida missing link hype.

Ida s not missing link but the news were overhype the found of missing link just prove evolution thoery is right.

It remind me of yonko hype and reality hit yonko
    The sooner people know Akainu is best character ever in one piece. The better is. My top 5 character 1)Akainu , 2)zoro, 3)fujitora 4) Garp 5) Blackbeard.
    Reasons Akainu is number 1: He is anti luffy side. He is like broly with brain. His feats are best. He is have better character than any one I have seen in one piece other than Blackbeard. Akainu is reason I am interested in one piece.
    Sight... me tired of pipole whining about 1piece almost every time like broken rekord on tis foroms...If I hate tis menga i drop out and move someting eltse for beter but I would never continue to whine on foroms like it is wasting teh time..I do create my storiz for my liking for my imagination which it make me hapy...pipole forget one piece is tenager boy stori..
    Mod logic : swear words are just words. Whore word is just words

But saying that relgion put death penalty on degenerate behavior like homosexuality, adultery is totally wrong should be banned.

Freedom of speech don’t exists in reality. They pick and choose.
    AkainuTheGrimReaper
    AkainuTheGrimReaper
    So Adam guy, are going to commenting fact trav call homosexuality as mental illness ?

I am literally saying that relgion like Christianity, Islam ban those acts like anyone can research online and punishment is death penalty.

Don’t complain to me, that pedophille, animal lovers, incest supporters to use same argument that you called people chose to love thing.

No I don’t drink beer, and it taste bad.
    Adam 🍎
    Adam 🍎
    I literally live in 98% Christian country with right wing government and i am bisexaul, still very much alive. Same as thousands of other gay people across Christian countries
    AkainuTheGrimReaper
    AkainuTheGrimReaper
    Living live Christian country with right government does not mean they support Lgbt. They are against it. There are weird sexual stuff people living fine in other countries because the countries don’t support sexual stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…