Worstgen

BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Back & Biceps today for me!!
matt245
matt245
@Midnight Delight I'm thin so I don't know how you feel but I can also say that I felt terrible knowing that I didn't like how I look yet I didn't do anything to change it.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I wish I was skinny like my friend @HA001
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
@Pantheos I have been stuck on 110kg for years now. Somewhere around 29 Bmi. Don't get fatter or thinner
Pantheos
Pantheos
@Midnight Delight i am at 96-98 Right now. It is all about sports. Move, go outside, push some heavy weights. Rest comes from alone.

@Bango🍅 classic Pull-Session, I see!
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
matt245
matt245
I'm pretty much stuck at 70kg, with training and a good diet I am slowly pushing it tho.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I can't weight lift at all
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
So do i 3 years ago !!
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I mean My Back is fucked up due to how tall I am. I can't even bend over to reach for stuff.
matt245
matt245
You usually start with an empty bar and you slowly add more kgs to it, and there are special exercises for ppl with problems in the back.
nik87
nik87
You dont have to lift a finger to lose weight.
You have to stop shoving stuff into your mouth.
Remove sugar, remove carbs, eat once a day.
And voila - losing 1kg per day.
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Almost 3 years.
Reborn
Reborn
:cat salute:

Keep it up guys
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
@Bango🍅 You've been lifting fake weights. Start lifting real weights, you fake tomato.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Nice fanfic..
Midnight Delight
Reborn
Reborn
@Gol D. Roger says the guy who considers sleeping 7 hours daily as doing yoga and exercise 😜🤭🤭
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
@Bango🍅 You look too weak for someone who's been lifting for 3 years. Reborn doesn't even lift, even he looks better than you.

@Midnight Delight I am green.