Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
I wouldn't necessarily argue that Zoro would prevail, but should Linlin win, it'll be after suffering severe damage at Zoro's hands.

A very credible argument can be made for Zoro pushing her to high/extreme difficulty.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
MAKE IT BRO
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
And I'll make a convincing argument why he wins
RayanOO
RayanOO
BM destroys
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Zoro low diffs @RayanOO
We can have previous debate like we had and I would destroy you too
Big Mom stands no chance what so ever
comrade
comrade
I think Linlin would win though, if she amps herself with her own soul in exchange for years (she used one year, could use multiple), combining her homies to the fullest and using Haoshoku barriers. I think Zoro hasn't rached Oden's level yet, since Oden can use CoC more casually, while Zoro's runs out fast. Though he shall not be far away.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Any indication that CoC will run out??
RayanOO
RayanOO
G
Geo
Zoro after 2x damage can push her to Very high diff
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
B
Ballel
Zoro vs Linlin? Why????
Reborn
Reborn
BM will win but will take lots of damage from Zoro

Let's look it differently

Luffy will defeat weaken kaido who is fighting consistently - Rooftop +Samurais + yamato while carrying onigshima. And, even now luffy needs another PU perhaps

BM is fighting both Kidd and law .

I doubt AdCoC zoro is at the level to solo BM. It's still exhausting him alot

But he definitely would land lot of damage to BM
Cinera
Cinera
@Geo: I still don't think 2x damage makes Zoro any stronger.
Cinera
Cinera
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
I would say mid diff, though high diff might be possible for the reasons you mentioned. BM is the best top tier for Zoro to fight for his strengths, which is his AP, meaning an opponent that he will certainly hit is advantageous to Zoro unlike more maneuverable opponents.
comrade
comrade
It depends on how long his CoC mode lasts, as it, comparably to Ifrit Jambe, takes a huge dump on his stamina. King of Hell Santoryu Zoro would push Big Mom to extreme diff. Oden could potentially beat her.
Cinera
Cinera
@comrade: Oden is in Kaido's 5 shadows, and Linlin is not.

I place him above her.
Cinera
Cinera
@ShinmenTakezo: I disagree with the implication that offence is Zoro's only impressive stat.