Worstgen

MD Zolo
MD Zolo
8 - I am still confident that an 800 year old woman has a lot to offer.
Van
Van
0. She had the most underwhelming introduction and no one has asked her anything about the Void Century. Oda's secrecy and tendency to underperform and tease saps any reason to care for Toki.
MD Zolo
MD Zolo
I actually think that she will be used to describe post-void disaster and Ryuma.
Bogard
Bogard
Oda was so completely unable to develop Toki despite her coming from the void century that with us being this close to the end of this fb with Oden dying, any emotional impact he could create towards her will be meaningless considering she doesn't even feel like a character in the first place
J
Just a member
7 - a character with that kind of df power and story is not something casual, I am pretty sure that by the end of Wano, maybe even after Kaido is defeated, we will get a load of new infos about the void century thanks to Toki (can't think of another reason as of why such a character was made).
Pantheos
Pantheos
Characterizes: 6
Storywise: 10
Homelander
Homelander
I ll wait . The last chapter had her smiling so i am not sure what she is upto.

well she is from void century i think revealing anything about past will connect to one piece. Oda will reveal in due vourse. I am sure she is not forgotten.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
I Care-0
Bt Storywise she will have imp role.
nik87
nik87
She is important but I dont know how much information about Void Century Oda is allowed to drop in this moment. Toki will play a role for sure.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
-10 I’ll be happy when this dumbass plot device bitch dies lmao
Gargo
Gargo
I'm prudent in my words so I would say : 2-3 /10. But really, I never ever think about her and her implication in the One Piece lore because knowing how bad is Naruto and Kaguya lore, I don't give a boat about Void Century, destiny Imu and all that Shalamala.
In reality 1/10. I just consider that she is more or less as beautiful as Robin. Main point if the character. 🌴
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Not much but her powers were incredible to be honest. I never expected time travel to be possible till last year.
T
TheAncientCenturion
1 — about the same I’d feel about any decent looking background character.
MasterD
MasterD
a 2
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
4. I’m fairly indifferent about her. I also don’t think she’d provide us as much insight in the void century, as that will be revealed to us when the SHs get to Laugh Tale. The fact she had also not been in Wano before likely means she knows seldom about its history. So far, she’s more a deus ex machina than a character.