Worstgen

Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Law had 2 weeks since DR to fire festival day, i am sure he also figured something out given he hit his limit and they had to face Kaidou. So he definitely got stronger. Plus its natural progression, characters get stronger every arc.
Plex
Plex
Lmao indeed, Cracker was nothing more than a comical character who failed to pin down a gold digger and fat base Luffy for 11 hrs. Unlike Doffy who fought two of the top 3 SN and took their best moves to be beaten. On top of that Doffy actually managed to make both Luffy and Law unconscious at the end of the fight. Context is key here; Luffy/Law gave their all to beat Doffy, not the same can be said for Lacker
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
Oda confirmed Law to be YC3? Did I miss something?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Mingo should be YC2, Dressrosa Law was YC4 I guess
H
Homelander
I didnt know that. Link me ?
Plex
Plex
Law being YC3 is common knowledge. Urouge beat a YC4, the same Urouge that had the lowest bounty amongst the SN, and his portraly is nothing compared to Law's. Law, Kidd and Luffy were sieved out of the rest by the author. The intent was clear, Law>Urouge(someone capable of defeating a YC4) hence why Law is at the YC3 bracket + he has his hax which is utmost ridiculous.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Some here think Cracker is YC3, I suppose he is YC2 at this point xd
H
Homelander
Law is overrated. Doffy >> law anytime .
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I think DR Law was YC4 and Doffy could low diff him at full power. That would make Doffy around YC1/2 level.
Reborn
Reborn
If cracker is YC2 and Doffy is YC1 then where is Luffy right now? Yonkou level? Admiral level? I wonder then why he got speed blitz ko in one hit by Kaido 😕
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I think those theorists complaining about Fresh Doffy and Wounded Doffy were right lol

Personally I have Doffy YC2 level but maybe the extremists were right
Sentinel
Sentinel
That argument, Cracker only suited for comical purposes, is nonsense. That's why Luffy immediately used Bound Man against Cracker but couldn't put a scratch on him? That's why they extremely nerfed Cracker's DF? And Cracker couldn't defeat a gold digger and fat Luffy for 11hrs? What makes you think that Luffy was fat the entire time?
Sentinel
Sentinel
And why wasting 11hrs to eat Cracker's biscuit soldiers if he would have beaten him anyway? Just use Bound Man or better: G2 and G3 to beat Cracker. As a matter of fact, Luffy was fucked up after the battle; a few hits from Sanji koed him, fodders managed to ko him because of Luffy's own exhaustion. It's a fact that Cracker fucked him up as well.
Sentinel
Sentinel
And yes, Doffy fought against Luffy and Law - but how long lasted their fight? It's also a fact that Luffy was heavily distracted by Bellamy and thus couldn't even support Law properly against Doffy. When Luffy finally managed to focus properly on Doffy, Law was a bloody mess! Imagine Doffy fighting against healthy Law and Luffy without distraction... This wouldn't end well.
Plex
Plex
I repeat Cracker failed to put down 1. A gold digger 2. Talking trees 3. Fat base Luffy for 11hrs. Would Oda humiliate Doffy, Marco or even Kata like this? Nah, hence why it's comical. Cracker being defeated by getting belly flopped is only aiding to that belief.

https://i.imgur.com/A2w8RHJ.png

#AllFacts
Sentinel
Sentinel
1. This gold digger literally nerfed 99% of Cracker's DF powers but keep ignoring the context.
2. A walking forest was against him, lol. Also funny that Doflamingo supported kept bringing up that "Doffy fought against Luffy and whole colosseum members" argument when he only fought against a few foes and still couldn't capture a heavily weakened Luffy. But yeah, somehow Doffy is YC1 because of that...
Sentinel
Sentinel
3. Once again, where's the proof that Luffy was fat for the entire 11hrs? You dodged the question.

Except Marco was already humiliated by a VA who gave him those sea handcuffs, lol. Also, how it is humiliation when those opponents needed to weaken Cracker's DF powers a lot in order to weaken his defense?
Cannon Ball is arguably Luffy's second strongest attack and destroyed all biscuit soldiers at once...
Plex
Plex
Lmfao a gold digger nerfing a 860mil pirate and getting away with it, now that's low

Fighters across the NW>talking trees

Because Nami was surprised when Luffy entered G4 and also at Luffy shrinking so rapidly, why would she be surprised at that if he had used G4 mode before as it depletes energy fast/burn through the calories quickly? https://i.imgur.com/sZvgZ71.png
Sentinel
Sentinel
That's how match ups work; normally, someone like Nami is a fodder against those characters but in these cases, her support role was necessary.

Lmfao, even Burgess one shot a whole block of those fodders with ease.

Granted, highly unlikely that Luffy used G4th 3x against Cracker, given the context, but nothing indicates that Luffy was fat the entire time, lol.