Worstgen

LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
No shishio
you dont control how much enma takes , in fact in the king fight
zoro began to give it everything ( prob more than it needed )
thats how you fight with the sword. Holding it back is fear.

it was designed for someone with a will strong enough to fight whilst being drained.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
In my estimation I guess I can go by CoA levels on the scale of 1 to 10

Mihawk and Ryou : 10
Roger, Rayleigh, Shanks and Garp : 9
Zoro and Oden : 8
Luffy and Admirals : 7
Kaido : 6
Big Mom : 5
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
what metrics are you using to determine zoro's is above luffy's, kaido's and every admiral.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I think you haven't read chapter 1033 correctly, let me remind you Zoro himself said "Should I stop regulating my haki" meaning Zoro has been regulating his Haki which is obvious move because fire time he picked it up Enma took out Zoro's arm.

Zoro didn't know how special he was, that he can just let go and when Enma pulls everything out from him his Advanced CoC will kick in and he'd keep going.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
But before using Advanced CoC, he was regulating the amount of CoA Enma pulls from it to prevent his arm from draining, from him losing too much energy. He was controlling his flow of Haki against Enma's forceful pull.

He even took Haki back from Enma when it drained Zoro's arm.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
no I read it correctly
do you think a kid oden could regulate his haki like zoro currently can
or like an idiot simply could withstand the sword draining his haki and kept fighting.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
What metrics?
Simply superior feats.
Zoro's Hiryu Kaen is far above any of Luffy's CoA attacks, as it is far above Tatsumaki which is more or less comparable to Luffy's Ryou attacks.
I don't buy Ashura was CoC, maybe minor leak of CoC but it was still mostly CoA as there were no CoC lightening.

Zoro making Island sized barriers
His Haki with standing Hakai
Him fighting while regulating his Haki against Enma.
Pantheos
Pantheos
Every other Top Tier needs one kind of Adv Haki to be there, Kid and Law only need their physical stats and awakaning. If they soon get their Adv. Haki additionally, they are peak tier, together with Luffy, above everyone else. The 3 Leads of the World Revolution!
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I don't think Enma was as ruthless when Kidd Oden pulled it out as current Enma requires Advanced CoC and Oden had no clue of what advanced CoC was.

Oden was surprised by no touch fight where as Zoro made a barrier with CoC which King wasn't able to get past, aka no touch barrier.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@Pantheos I can't decide if @nik87 wanks Zoro more or you wank Kidd more.

What you wrote is genuinely hilarious
nik87
nik87
I dont wank Zoro, I only spread the information that people dont know about Zoro's strength yet.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Its kinda hard to know what is true and what is not in One Piece. I feel like everyone thinks they are spreading information that people don't know yet. @nik87
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@ShishioIsBack No current enma still doesnt require adv coc
zoro decided to give the sword everything he had. That includes his conqueror haki.

@Pantheos figure kidd will be conquerors
and law perhaps coo.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I am really not sure what you are saying right now.
Enma took out Zoro's Arm. We were told normal swordsman would turn into husk if they don't have enough CoA.

If Zoro let go Enma would take out more than just Zoro's arm and kill him but Zoro has much more excess energy than just CoA, he had CoC so he kept going.

Replace Zoro with Kinneon and he dies.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
But before Zoro decided to do that, Zoro WAS regulating his Haki the entire roof top fight, which is more advanced control of Flow of Haki than Luffy has shown.

I am not sure if Oden could do that or Oden ever regulated his Haki.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
But regulating is the advanced application of Haki. Just like Barrier and internal destruction is advanced application of haki.

Just letting go is not advanced. Hopefully you are understanding what I am saying. Has Luffy shown his mastery to regulate his Haki against an object that is forcefully pulling more haki out of him than he wants to give? Can he do that mid fight?
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
oh ok so what you are saying is
if it was ryou alone
then zoro's arm should shrink similar to the first time he tested out the sword , but because he had coc that doesnt happen?
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
the pinnacle of armament isnt regulating haki within an object tho but destroying it with your haki from the inside without contact.
what zoro is doing sounds like the second level( flow)
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Yeah I think Oda has left so many loose ends still lose in Wano its just sad but I think that's it, that's what separates "ordinary" swordsmen like Scabbards who have mastery of Ryou but no CoC, that they will just turn into Husk.

But extra ordinary like Zoro and Oden with superior excess energy can keep fighting with it like its normal sword.
Zoro essentially took a gamble imo
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Pinnacle of Armament is neither regulating nor internal destruction, it is Black Blade imo.
It was only stated Penetration is level higher than a barrier not that its the pinnacle, I think we will see true pinnacle of CoA during Mihawk vs Zoro fight.

But Regulating Haki against Forceful Haki taking Object like Enma takes more mastery than just simply flowing your Haki into a nice tamed sword.