Worstgen

nik87
nik87
WB didnt want to destroy Marineford because he would destroy the footing of his own men too.
Pica-sama didnt demolish entire DR because there would be nothing left for Doffy to rule over.
Facts dear Sentinel-kun. Going against Pica-sama was never a good idea to begin with.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Not of the entire island, though.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@nik87
- Whether WB wanted something or not doesn't matter. It's a hyperbole anyway, whether you like it or not.
- Irrelevant as well.
- Facts dear nik-kun. Not fanfiction. Yes, going against brainless fanfiction was never a good idea to begin with. Silly me.
nik87
nik87
Just join the church of Pica-sama and we buddies again.
Zowo
Zowo
dressrosa pica yc2 or yc1 red line pica yonko level or equal with roger and wb
nik87
nik87
@Zowo RL Pica has no equal.
comrade
comrade
Nik is a like a religious guy. His belief is true until proven otherwise. When the burden of proof is actually upon the one doing the claim.
nik87
nik87
Nik is not a religios guy and he already explained that there are no limits ever shown for Pica-sama's powers. @comrade
Sentinel
Sentinel
@comrade Wait, I'll ask nik something:

@nik87, are you a flatearther? You deny other facts and you only believe that your opinion is true until proven otherwise when you are the one who's supposed to bring evidence?

And no, I'll never wank a weakass like Pica.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@nik87 Your "explanations" are just huge garbage, even for inverse logic. Try bringing up those claims on sites with many crossover battles, they would easily destroy you.
nik87
nik87
Comparing WB and Pica holding back their powers is perfectly logical. You cant disprove it and get butthurt...
Easy Sentinel-kun and the sooner you start wanking Pica-sama the better. The guy's power on RL is basically way too broken.
Sentinel
Sentinel
WB was holding back his power to destroy an island. This is far from destroying the planet, lmao.
Pica was at his strongest when Zoro chopped him up.
Disproving hypothetical feats which characters haven't shown at all nor was it implied they could have done it. Are you done making yourself a fool?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Nothing about wanking Pica is benefical. Most high tiers get scaled on stuff better than Zoro's mountain slashes anyway, so I don't care.
His "RL powers" are nothing but fanfiction, though.
nik87
nik87
WB was at his strongest when he died too just like Pica when Zoro chopped him up, doesnt mean that they didnt hold back.
Why are you trying to put a limit on Pica-sama's powers when the manga itself has never suggested that there was any limit?
nik87
nik87
By wanking Pica-sama you get to stomp Condom with a veteran.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Holding back =/= actually being able to demonstrate feats millions of times stronger than their current ones. Are you done talking nonsense?
It's because that's how the battledome works. You don't magically give characters the strength they have never shown thus far.
Sentinel
Sentinel
That Condom, you intend to downplay, is island level on a few battledome sites whilst Zoro is city+ level.
nik87
nik87
Sentinel-kun, in case you didnt notice we arent in Battledome lol.
Those other sites can scale Condom to planetary level if they want, his best DC feat is barely couple of city blocks(way below Zoro).
I am telling ya, the sooner you embrace Pica-sama, the better.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Have my healthy raid fellow peeps
Sentinel
Sentinel
Don't we even have a multiverse battledome here? Lol.
No, they won't magically put Luffy on planetary scale, they are not as desperate as you after all. He scales to stuff far stronger than Zoro is capable of, though.
I don't wank a weakling but if that makes you happy wanking someone like Lica, it's your choice.