Worstgen

nik87
nik87
Idk i think his punches in Alabasta are too weak. One way i see him being hurt is if Luffy bazooka's him into a poneglyph - superior hardness but in that process he could say goodbye to his hands?
Sentinel
Sentinel
@nik87

> Idk i think his punches in Alabasta are too weak.

Actually no, Luffy's punches hit very hard in Alabasta since he defeated Crocodile with a city block level attack.
nik87
nik87
I know that Sentinel-kun, that's weak. Countless weak punches kept destroying the stone/earth/sand bit by bit...
Sentinel
Sentinel
@nik87 Wtf are you talking about? City block level attacks being too weak for a low tier back then? Lol.

Mr. 1 can be lucky if he could endure a few hits of Luffy's finishing move which knocked his boss out.
nik87
nik87
Watch yer tone Sentinel-kun, that's not how you speak with a mod.
You are saying that chipping on stone/sand/earth bit by bit is superior to going through steel body?
Get him a continent sized cotton candy and let's praise him for having continent level attack...
Sentinel
Sentinel
Okay, what did I do wrong? Try to explain it.
"Bit by bit"? He was destroying a city block with a barrage of attacks. Yes, that is superior to going through steel body.
Yeah, destroying a continent sited cotton candy requires more energy than destroying steel.
nik87
nik87
No, destroying stone/earth/sand/cotton candy is not more impressive than destroying human made of steel.
Barrage is exactly what bit by bit means, lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
What the fuck? If you can destroy cotton candies worth a continent, you sure can destroy a human being made of steel, lmao. So I guess Zoro cutting a mountain was nothing impressive since it's stone anyway...
And he destroyed a city block with those attacks but can't destroy Daz Bones who was even sent flying by Bon Clay? Sure.
nik87
nik87
Lmao, no Sentinel-kun. Just because you can destroy city blocks in DR doesnt mean you will do shit against Kaido's scales.
It would be more impressive if the mountain was made of steel, definitely.
City block is not made of steel like Mr1 is, just like DR city blocks are not made of Kaido's scales.
Next, Sentinel-kun. ❤
Sentinel
Sentinel
Lmao, yes nik-kun. Kaido scales to stuff far stronger than city block level, hence wrong comparison.
Yes, doesn't mean it's worthless if you can destroy candies worth a mountain although this doesn't make you necessarily mountain level.
True, Luffy's city block level attack is even stronger than Mr. 1's steel.
Next, nik-kun.
nik87
nik87
No, Sentinel-kun... The range doesnt really affect how strong an attack is lol...
You can take a single scale off Kaido and Luffy wont be able to break it despite breaking several city blocks in DR.
Same thing with Alabasta ground vs Mr1's body...
G2 gattling did far worse against Lucci than Alabasta storm did to city block, it didnt break Lucci apart.
Bodies>Objects Sentinel-kun.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yes, nik-kun. The energy required to destroy something affects the attack.
It just means Kaido's scales can tank attacks far stronger than city block, Mr. 1 is irrelevant anyway.
No. Luffy also overpowered Croc's ultimate attack AND destroyed a city block.
Lmao. Yes, characters won't "break" in OP, that's not a seinen manga. However, Luffy can simply knock Mr. 1 out.
Not really. Mr. 1 > a continent?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Please explain, how was it possible that Luffy destroyed Crocodile's Desert Spada although the latter is apparently weak to cutting attacks?
nik87
nik87
No, the scale of the attack doesnt affect quality of the attack... Zoro didnt beat Mr1 because his scale increased but his quality did.
Luffy didnt increase scale to harm Kaido, he increased quality.
How will Luffy knock out Mr1 when he cant harm him?
It is possible because it is a body going against sand. Did you notice Rankyaku splitting steel and not splitting bodies?
Sentinel
Sentinel
What are you talking about? The stronger your attack is, the more you damage your opponent.
Yes, he increased attack potency and developed an ability which bypasses durability.
Who says he can't harm him?
And did you notice that this is still a battle shounen manga? It can cut through steel but not through humans. This either means that the brawler is more durable or Oda simply is restricted by writing gore.
nik87
nik87
So, Zoro's Ittoryu>Santoryu? You should know better Sentinel-kun. The quality is what changed and he powered down to single sword.
He found a different way of harming Kaido, a way of better quality and now he can harm him in base form with pistol while he couldnt with G4 Kong Organ.
What is the scale of base form Pistol with Haki flow compared to flow-less Kong Organ?
How do you suggest he harms body made of steel?
D
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yes, since he cut Mr. 1 with BOAT. Nobody denied that, attack potency matters.
He found a way to harm his inner body without improving his strength exponentially.
If he can damage Kaido, it's obviously stronger than a flowless Kong Organ. It's attack potency after all, the energy required to destroy something.
Based on his AP.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Dragomir I already debate there, lol. But of course I can also repeat my statements there as well.
nik87
nik87
It is not stronger Sentinel-kun, it is just more effective...
You can destroy entire Alabasta, you aint putting a scratch on Mr1.
That would be it for me on this topic. ❤