Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Confirming he is your alt...
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
It's been indeed a long time I saw both of you interact with each other. I still remember some active debates on Oro Jackson.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Wait, when did we encounter each other again? :O
But yeah, I discussed with comrade countless times back in OJ. And it was mostly DD vs Katakuri/Cracker
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Yes and we were on the same side defending Katakuri and Cracker, same for old @playa4321, against @comrade, plex and sanjikun. I enjoyed debating with comrade more because he was more rationnal in his arguments and presented good points whereas sanjikun was full of irrationality. I also had a lot of fights against him pretending that G4 was top tier level.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Buusatan94 Still remember kiiro? Sometimes I thought kiiro may be just sanjikun's alt but it seems that guy was for real. XD
I read shit like "Doflamingo = Admiral level" back then.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Ah yes I remember kiiro too. He was even more obtuse and irritating than kun.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Yo what's happening here. @Sentinel is a stronk debater btw
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Ya'll literally were debating with a flat earther when Kiiro came into a thread lmao.
comrade
comrade
I meant I haven't seen you at all posting in the same threads as me, lol. It's mostly in Zoro related threads, where we spank the asses of Zoro wankers.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Finalbeta Of course, after debating with countless Narutards in CV and kiiro, this makes you far more skilled in an argument or at least more patient with other users, lol
Finalbeta
Finalbeta