Worstgen

nik87
nik87
I was sure all satellites would die.
Not sure about Stella tho.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Not sure Oda will ever have the Straw Hats fail again this late in the game unfortunately.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
The way i see it, he basically served his purpose as an exposition dump. His death can be used as a way to propel SHs vs WG narrative. A second Ohara type thing but this time the good guys will fight back.
comrade
comrade
I'd like such an outcome, as it would be dramatic. But according to the One Piece Theme, everyone will be fine and magically alive, although taking fatal blows. Lol
Salah WG
Salah WG
Before Raid even Ended, i always knew that something Major gonna happen on Vegapunk's Island (I even created a Thread at Start of this Arc saying "You're not ready for this Arc's Ending" & Last Chapter literally said the same)

I doubt Vegapunk will Die, cuz i believe He is needed in Franky's Dream & Pluton Sub-Plot.
However, i do think Luffy will Fail to save him because of an Uninvited Guest
Celestial D. Dragon
Celestial D. Dragon
Honestly, what I would like to see is all the Vegapunk's "dying" but having their personalities placed into Punk Records, and then Franky somehow being able to integrate Punk Records into himself. Or Vegapunk already having a backup plan in case all of them die, by having created a vessel capable of housing Punk records.
Celestial D. Dragon
Celestial D. Dragon
Something like that has to come into play, because the way things are going, Egghead seems like it's going to get wiped off the map, and I doubt Oda is going to destroy Punk records, so it somehow needs to be relocated, and kept safe.
nik87
nik87