Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Also @comrade. Not that he bothers me or annoys me but I wanna see if he is actually one person or no lmao.
HA001
HA001
I tell ya what @TheAncientCenturion van seems a lot classier than what rossie usually goes for. You can tell rossie aint been the same since lanji cheated with major. I reckon getting wined and dined will do rossie the world of good.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I agree. Rossie needs to be taken out and celebrated for his recent accomplishment too. Van's such a thoughtful guy to set this up for Rossie.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
This backfired big time
HA001
HA001
@Van no man this is perfect our rossie just graduated too. You seem far more stable than the likes of lanji like youll be a proper loyal family man. This date is a great idea. Its only natural you are a bit shy. But we accept it @TheAncientCenturion will sort the details of where you can take her as she lives close to rossie. Treat her well and dont stay out too late.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I think the two of you want to go to Fishtown, it's this cool sort of hipster section of Philly. Good food and good drink. But you gotta be aware of how expensive hipster things are, it'd be very embarrassing if you made your date split the bill with you.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
cant even count the number of people I have been shipped with at this point. its like am free real estate. community property
HA001
HA001
Yeah theres no chance you can make rossie pay at all thats just bad manners. Just fair warning you dont want to upset our rossie or @stormylife senpai wont be happy.
HA001
HA001
I knew youd show your face @LANJI CUCKSMOKE you just cant leave our rossie alone. You had your chance and you broke her heart. Just let her move on ffs
stormylife
stormylife
i would drink with anybody and would beat that shit while drinking together if pisses me off
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I feel the need to say that I don't really wanna punch TAC in the face. I am afraid there's a user here on the site that might take that seriously and not as banter.
stormylife
stormylife
Cinera
Cinera
@Jo_Ndule. His BMP/Kidd wank and swordsmen (excluding Oden) downplay really get on my nerves, but yeah, I wouldn't mind hanging out with him.
Cinera
Cinera
I try to be civil, so few other people really annoy me.

I guess maybe @Chrono as well. He shits on Zoro too much for my liking.
Cinera
Cinera
Xione
Xione
Lmao. The Admiral/Sakazuki fans & Dracule fans.

You know we havin fun reppin the admirals and the marines.. then homies some shit like "Sakazuki mid-diffs Garp or Sengoku".. like bruh. Hyping up the admirals at the expense of other Marines, s m h.

With Dracule fans, you know we reppin the present day top dog for swordsmen.. then homies start claiming shit like Mihawk > Roger... like umm okkay buddy...
Xione
Xione
It's these moments that make me go, "Okk bruh, y'all MFs is wildin now"

But it's more so annoying than pissing me off, since you don't wanna go against your boys that you rep most of the time. So you gotta find some indirect ways to communicate your disagreement loll.