1.Zoro won't even see Kaido
2.Zoro won't have CoC
3.Zoro doesn't have CoC kaido wasn't sure
4.Zoro = Killer
5.Zoro will perform the worst on the rooftop or just better than Killer
6.Zoro can't scratch Kaido
7.Zoro going down to fight the weakest YC 1
8.Zoro going to fight Queen
9.Zoro and Drake...
Zoro haters be like: "OdEN HOcEY!! hee hee pee pee!!"
Now look at you.
and everyone that joined them in it is fucking embarrassing too:tchpepe:. These guys constantly take L's, you wanna be on the side of L takers? smh
Oda getting into his mood when he draws Zoro vs King
Oda is really taking extra special care of Zoro vs King. This is a 10/10 fight so far. Like everything.
- Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to...
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!" (Luffy)
THIS CHAPTER SOUNDS LIKE EVERYTHING!!!
I think Zoro character really shines this chapter. Zoro is extremely tough on himself, this is rooftop Zoro here saying what he lacks is strength. He's often very critical of himself too, even unfairly at times, but like Mr. Lorj said, ur not gonna find a...
This is the panel. Zoro isn't separating Oni race or Dragon race, he just simply says, you can soak up damage like The Dragon (aka Kaido).
Yes I know Luffy bypass the skin, Zoro is saying soak up damage so yeah that includes damage internally, so what Luffy bypass the skin, who cares Zoro don't...
We just witnessed King say he has a better ability to soak up damage than Kaido. Zoro says, "Hey King, I see you can soak up damage like The Dragon aka Kaido."
King says "Yeah, but even beyond Kaido".
Everything you say is an assumption, you are just saying nonsense, "oh yeah Luffy G4 Ryou...
He might have something from Oni abilities I agree.
King having a special defense, is the same as Kaido having a special defense. Imagine King just had scales all of his body instead. We dont know it is his wings only, it is an assumption.
King has a durability power to soak up damage even beyond "The Dragon and Dinos". Word for word from the One Piece manga by Eichero Oda. You literally can't make it up.
That is what people are hyping, isn't that a hype statement? I think what confuses me is why it's so hard to grasp for a lot...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.