Search results

  1. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1034 Spoilers Discussion

    - Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack. - The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?). This is probably going to look pretty cool, it aint conqueror's but this is not bad for Sanji:cheers: Sanji CoA :finally:
  2. Gon’s Missing Arm

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1033: SHIMOTSUKI KOZABURO

    So now that we know Zoro was holding himself back too much with Enma and overall, I think it is sorta symbolic with Zoro's role and development this arc. "Holding himself back" "sacrificing himself for Luffy and the group with Hakai", "throwing himself in harms way to protect Luffy and his...
  3. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    I can't even process this chapter right now, straight chills, I can't even process this really, I went through so many emotions while reading the full summary...and now I have to be at my Uncles house in bit, sucks, fuck thanksgiving i'm thankful for 1033 lol.
  4. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    A durability power above Kaido special defense. Casually send people through mini-mountains just by adding haki to his sword. My question is, who's the captain here? :gokulaugh:nah just kidding, Kaido's captain, toughest creature, that is what people say ...:myman:
  5. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    Katakuri vs King be like:
  6. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    Best Friends > Partners > Rivalries > Wings (i.e let's tolerate each other enough to support Luffy)
  7. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    *After Zoro uses the same move (slightly less strong) he did on Dragon Kaido* Zoro: "So between The dragon and the dinosaurs you all can soak up damage like no man's business" King: "True, but in my case, it goes even beyond" Get mad at Oda if you don't like it.:kayneshrug:
  8. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    I'm just interpreting what Kozaburo may mean in the first line lol
  9. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    - Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed. "Swords aren't cursed that's just rumors spread by weak ass punks that can't control them.":myman: - Kozaburo🔥
  10. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    I'm referring to people that said King's dura power is in his wings only. While he didn't regulate as much of his haki into enma against King, were are just talking about a slightly less hakified version here, and King no sold it. Meanwhile Kaido had three huge Dragon Twisters at his side, and...
  11. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    Zoro said last chapter that he has been attacking King several times and nothing works, why do people believe it is just King's wings that are beyond Kaido durability. Zoro was shocked even that King blocked with his wings, like it was the first time.
  12. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    Exactly totally thinking the same.
  13. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    "Are you really going to try to become a 'King'?" This is the start of it for Zoro imo, Oda's going to develop and explore Zoro's strength, and character, as a Conqueror/Leader/King. To be the lead, to become a king, Zoro is now incorporating his Emperor's Will onto Enma. With the goal of a...
  14. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    Sure, these were the ones I saw when I went I didn't even scroll down too hard so I am sure there's much more
  15. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    I checked reddit a bit ago, ofcourse people there are in shambles about Sanji not being Zoro best friend 🙄, after all their fantasies and post about Zoro and Sanji bond bs.:kobeha:
  16. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    Redon: "The Chapter is way more fire than the spoilers make it seem" The spoilers:
  17. Gon’s Missing Arm

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoilers Discussion

    - Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion. - Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Ambition with Color of Armament. These panels are going to be so damn incredible. How big could be the explosion. Makes me wonder, how much of his body did Zoro coat...
Top