Search results

  1. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    So strange Silver Axe is still not there... I think we will see him next chapter at Hachinosu, he probably is from an underworld party and got recruited by Xebec. Btw, @SDfear I ate so well this chapter but you lied to me!
  2. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    I have no great fear of being bald at the end, but eyebrows and facial hair/beard is another shit, too bad.
  3. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    Dudes take even blood and so, but "it's ok, you can go". :josad:
  4. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    I suspect there's some hormone problem... :goyea:
  5. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    I once went for a full diagnostic (blood, etc.) but dudes said it's all ok. :josad:
  6. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    @Chrono @Reborn Hi guys, I've read a bit of your hair discussion, and I have a question. I still have hair, but I lost a lot almost everyday. I have oily hair and I wash it 2 times a week. The problem doesn't ends here... My beard hair also falls down when I only wash my face, super easy...
  7. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    Yeah, sadly. It's LODA actually.
  8. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    I really hope Garp crushed hard Lebec... GOD...
  9. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    Xebec is random as fuck... LODA must move on from swordsmen and give a 180⁰ to DF users, snipers, gunners and brawlers. This is starting to get random and boring as fuck.
  10. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    We never left, underworld bros.
  11. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    Marlon Brando xDDD
  12. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    Well, here you have your tomb's guest.
  13. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    No. Yamatoes cover is that random guy, which is an swordsman. "In life, Jigoro was a legendary and stubborn swordsman who killed seven thousand pirates in order to protect his family. He died at the age of 59." https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Jigoro
  14. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    Gil Bastar, Big Mom, Kaido and Silver Axe still missing it seems.
  15. C

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1155 Spoilers Discussion

    So cool to see underworld dudes again (probably they were the level 6 prissoners who escaped?). Hmmm... It seems we do not see Silver Axe here. Why? He was paired with Wang Zhi (Ochoku)! I can't understand Oda.
Top