Search results

  1. Light D Lamperouge

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/best-written-shonen-manga-here.89211/ :endthis:
  2. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Best Written Shonen Manga Here?

    As it should be. :Shadow_Unimpressed:
  3. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    Just wanted to answer this little tidbit lol. No spoilers tho. I haven't seen the finale yet, but I will say I am quite fond of the series thus far. I can kinda guess where they are going now, but it should be fun to watch it play out.
  4. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Best Written Shonen Manga Here?

    Lol. I can understand tho. AOT is very divisive. Some people feel that the ending ruined everything. Some like me, while disliking the ending, can still appreciate the rest and the story, and personally I don't regret reading it. Kinda similar to my feelings towards the GoT TV show.
  5. Light D Lamperouge

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/best-written-shonen-manga-here.89211/ :endthis:
  6. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Best Written Shonen Manga Here?

    Imo and I am sure there is a degree of biasness here as well. Light vs L laps everything on the list, every arc. Part 2 brings it down a notch, where it's more debatable, but I am going with DN. HxH, stunning and amazing. Has very high peaks, not many lows. FMA - consistently good...
  7. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    You're once again conflating terms and arguments. There are objectively bad things in a story that aren't merely matters of personal perception. A contradiction, a factual inconsistency, a broken plot rule, an unresolved setup, or a character acting in direct contradiction to their...
  8. Light D Lamperouge

    @RayanOO you're really talking to me about alts?? @Shadowlord123 it was an ending I called a...

    @RayanOO you're really talking to me about alts?? @Shadowlord123 it was an ending I called a mile away. Kinda just tuned it out lol.
  9. Light D Lamperouge

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/best-written-shonen-manga-here.89211/ :endthis:
  10. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Best Written Shonen Manga Here?

    Title. R1: Best Written Manga Here? R2: Your Fave Manga Here? Contestants Death Note VS Hunter x Hunter VS Fullmetal Alchemist VS D.Gray-Man VS Attack on Titan Discuss.
  11. Light D Lamperouge

    Great avatar. It's uncanny how similar our taste in characters is. Gojo, Buddha, Qin, Julius...

    Great avatar. It's uncanny how similar our taste in characters is. Gojo, Buddha, Qin, Julius, Lucius and now Nagumo too.
  12. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    We've clearly defined that there are objectively good and objectively bad things, so no. What you are talking about is subjectively interpreting certain events. It's conflating terms. You're not creating bad out of thin air, you're creating an interpretation, subjective, of something as bad...
  13. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    No, not really. Well then you're wrong again. But the bad was always there. You simply became aware of it. You didn't magically concoct it out of thin air. You simply noticed it. And like I mentioned earlier, just because you see the bad, it doesn't make the good disappear. And vice-versa...
  14. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    Thank you Dr Freud, but A - This has no relevancy to anything being discussed here. B - You're wrong. There are objectively good and objectively bad things. And no, it does not mean that. A person can simultaneously recognize that something contains both good and bad elements. Just because...
  15. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    ? Goda is that you? Something being the worst out of a group does not necessarily make it bad tho. It just makes it the worst out of those specific ones. Just like if I had asked, what's the worst written manga here, and noted some manga generally perceived and acclaimed as amazing...
  16. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    Tbh I've only ever seen like 7 eps of JoJo, but felt it was an apt comparison with it being super popular and long running just like the other 3.
  17. Light D Lamperouge

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    Title. R1: Worst Written Manga Here? R2: Your Fave Manga Here? Contestants One Piece VS Bleach VS Naruto VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discuss.
  18. Light D Lamperouge

    Multiverse General Who’s The Best Written Duo Here?

    It's Ed and Al. Tho my fave duo here is Naruto and Sasuke.
  19. Light D Lamperouge

    Share your Favourite Comic Book Characters and Stories

    Saw the new Endgame extended version the other day. Say what you want about these movies but they sure know how to tug at your heart strings and create hype. When Cap was facing the entire army alone and suddenly peeps started appearing from the portals was goated. I almost teared up...
Top