General & Others ¿Zoro reaching Mihawk?

Let's put some context first.
Everyone knows that Mihawk is waiting for a worthy challenger to come to fight him, someone stronger than his former rival Shanks.

Now, his rival is Shanks; the youngest Yonko, a guy who despite losing his arm to a Sea Beast, he still managed to get the Yonko title. Being one of the most infamous persons alive, and thus, someone with extraordinary strength being able to rival other Yonkos.

Now, regarding Zoro's matchup against Mihawk, I rlly don't think that it is going to be like the first fight where Zoro was aiming for Mihawk only encountering him casually with Mihawk having 0 interest on him. I expect this fight to be with Zoro considering that he is strong enough to defeat him, or at least to think that he stands a chance, and with Mihawk thinking that he found his long sought swordsman, the one who emerged surpassing his old rival, and thus, someone who is worth his time.
With this being considered, ¿What is the thing that will force Mihawk to look at Zoro like a worthy opponent, someone who surpassed his former rival? It's as clear as water that if this is the case, Zoro needs to do something so big and so important that it would make him think that he is ready to take Hawkeyes head on, but said thing should also make Mihawk think that Zoro is ready to not waste his time.
Leave in the comment section what is the thing that Zoro will accomplish for Mihawk to look seek a fight with him.

Note: Since I don't know how to do the mass ping or who to ping and who to not ping, I won't @ anyone so I hope that this thread reaches more ppl to hear different opinions.

When Luffy was proclaimed as 5th Emperors, upon reading those news, Shanks said that it is time for them to meet soon.
When Zoro kills the Strongest in the world, upon reading those news, Mihawk will say that it is time for them to meet soon.
:cheers:
That makes a lot of sense.
Zoro achieving some great feat (ZKK) that'll surprise the whole world, by then not only mihawk will acknowledge him as a great rival, but also the entire world.

It'll be hype af to see the reaction of people around the world saying: "he cut down that invincible monster, i never heard of three sword style, i wonder who's stronger him or mihawk..."
:steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That makes a lot of sense.
Zoro achieving some great feat (ZKK) that'll surprise the whole world, by then not only mihawk will acknowledge him as a great rival, but also the entire world.

It'll be hype af to see the reaction of people around the world saying: "he cut down that invincible monster, i never heard of three sword style, i wonder who's stronger him or mihawk..."
:steef:
It is coming, the legend is starting to take shape.

B

Ballel

It could either be Zoro killing Kaido or 'just' him defeating King, cutting Kaido and being a part of the overall group that will be credited with taking down the BP (and possibly the BMP). He'll most definitely get a bounty raise after Wano too.

I could see both at this point tbh. Even tho ZKK is a dream of many Zoro fans with many points validating this theory, defeating Kaido's 1st commander and injuring Kaido himself is a pretty good feat in itself.

Btw you writing the Spanish question marks reminds me that I need to work on my Spanish urgently lol

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I guess the only thing Mihawk will pin his sight on will in all likelihood be power and he most likely already acknowledged his potential and his astounding growth. I would pay to find out whether or not Mihawk and Zoro sparred during the TS. Regardless, I guess Mihawk will perhaps be faced as last opponent, it might occur post Im events even, or at least post Teach more likely.

Zoro will just keep fullfilling his journey whilst Mihawk will likely be acknowledged about the news of his feats and therefore acknowledge them. Then when the right moment for the plot arrives, the two will probably meet somehow.