Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hey Rottkins, when you have the time, can you please drawn Franky saying, "COME ON, GET TO THE CHOPPER!?" whilst showing Chopper ofc?

:fransuper::choppawhat::funky::ace:
Hey friend, I sent you a nice gift on Ko-Fi just now, hopefully you like it! I have my money now so I intended to complete my promise from before!

:cheers::kata:

Franky tried but failed aND OH MY GOD THANK YOU????? I made for you so many requests and you didn't specified what you want colored so this one is like the others [*]
Barto using his barrier to block Koby, Boa and Rebecca from getting to Luffy.

they are fucking crazy
Can you draw hybrid Kaido in western dragon style i.e. with wings? @Rottkins

still looking epic

Requests are still open I just make them much slower since I have a pretty big amount of stuff to do for my studies plus one extra project, sorry guys for lack of my speeeeeeed :josad:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Franky tried but failed aND OH MY GOD THANK YOU????? I made for you so many requests and you didn't specified what you want colored so this one is like the others [*]

they are fucking crazy

still looking epic

Requests are still open I just make them much slower since I have a pretty big amount of stuff to do for my studies plus one extra project, sorry guys for lack of my speeeeeeed :josad:
Lol nice touch with the rubber doll.

they are fucking crazy

still looking epic

:steef::steef::steef::steef: Very good bro

G

Gorosei Informer

You're very welcome! I forgot about the colouring tbh but if you like, I'd like to see the Smoothie Marco coloured? Either that or Sanji kicking Kaido, Kizaru and the monkeys or Franky, Chopper and Jinbei posing together, whichever one you prefer!
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure if @Akai2 and @Pantheos know about this thread but they might have some great potential requests too! They might like all this stuff too?

:cheers::usosmug:

Oh automerge fail ofc lmfao.

Rottkins

You're very welcome! I forgot about the colouring tbh but if you like, I'd like to see the Smoothie Marco coloured? Either that or Sanji kicking Kaido, Kizaru and the monkeys or Franky, Chopper and Jinbei posing together, whichever one you prefer!

I'm not sure if @Akai2 and @Pantheos know about this thread but they might have some great potential requests too! They might like all this stuff too?

:cheers::usosmug:

Oh automerge fail ofc lmfao.
post again now, also you can request something entirely new tho. You paid some so it will be in a better quality off

G

Gorosei Informer

post again now, also you can request something entirely new tho. You paid some so it will be in a better quality off
Ahaha thank you! It was just a donation to say thank you for all you've done so far, I'm happy with just the colourings, I'm not sure what to request right now, unless I request something with Perona actually? Actually could you do Perona meeting Toko and being happy/friends? Id' love THAT! Maybe them laughing together?

:neesama::amazing::blush::yasu:

Do you have the pic of Akainu singing karaoke btw? I don't think its been posted in this thread yet? @Rottkins

I'll just also repost what I said before and it should work this time now ofc:

"I'm not sure if @Akai2 and @Pantheos know about this thread but they might have some great potential requests too! They might like all this stuff too?"

Rottkins

@Rottkins

Yoo your art is dopee. Could you draw Katakuri, Luffy, Zoro, and Kid having a CoC clash over a game of Poker??

Thank you!

The power of plastic tokens is too strong

tomorrow I should have a bit more time between studies and going out with my friend so I will finish every other else tomorrow. :endthis:Let the swag be with you

G

Gorosei Informer

The power of plastic tokens is too strong

tomorrow I should have a bit more time between studies and going out with my friend so I will finish every other else tomorrow. Let the swag be with you

Thats fine! Hope it all goes well for you, those are far more important things too ofc!

Also that new drawing is badass!

:cheers::kata:

Koala and Hack attaching a water hose to Charlos and filling his suit up with water. You can see fish in the helmet bowl.
LMAO this is too good!

:kailaugh::luffylaugh:

Rottkins

Ahaha thank you! It was just a donation to say thank you for all you've done so far, I'm happy with just the colourings, I'm not sure what to request right now, unless I request something with Perona actually? Actually could you do Perona meeting Toko and being happy/friends? Id' love THAT! Maybe them laughing together?

:neesama::amazing::blush::yasu:

Do you have the pic of Akainu singing karaoke btw? I don't think its been posted in this thread yet? @Rottkins

I'll just also repost what I said before and it should work this time now ofc:

"I'm not sure if @Akai2 and @Pantheos know about this thread but they might have some great potential requests too! They might like all this stuff too?"

Koala and Hack attaching a water hose to Charlos and filling his suit up with water. You can see fish in the helmet bowl.

proud teacher