Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hey @Rottkins could you draw Shanks slapping Green Bull with his sandal please? If you could do it before my previous request if possible too? If not, not worries!

:cheers::goyea::endthis::neesama:

Makino heard that slap in the East Blue, that is how loud it was
Oda ironically ripping off Mashima now!

:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

@Rottkins sama, since I'm back ironically and our lord and saviour Buggy sama is now officially a Yonko as he deserves to be, could you draw Buggy and his Yonko level crew finding the One Piece and becoming Pirate King? Maybe with a ghost of Roger seeing it and having a bemused expression, saying "I ain't even mad lmao" or something like that?

Maybe Roger laughed because he learned Buggy would be the one to find the One Piece or was meant to originally and thus maximum irony too then?

We all know it's the one piece
Can you draw Ussop telling a lie with Chopper, Bepo and Killer believing him

so innocent
Can you draw Luffy threatening Super Mario with a sword, telling him to hand him over all his meat, while 2 goombas are looking like they are about to witness a murder

so wild I love it
Can you draw Mango requesting this?

even better

G

Gorosei Informer

Makino heard that slap in the East Blue, that is how loud it was

We all know it's the one piece

so innocent

so wild I love it

even better
Lmaoooo, these are so fantastic! Exceptional work @Rottkins sama! I laughed so hard at the DnD and @MangoSenpai ones too hahaha! So wonderfully done!
Post automatically merged:

Hey Rottkins-sama, can you draw Mihawk as an Okama too please? Also the Strawhats at "Sabody Island" where all the trees have Sabo's face on them?

:beanmean::pepebusi::kailaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Indigo

@Rottkins i was thinking of a request, but it might be a bit too complex, so i don't know if you would wanna do it

so my idea was a crossover drawing of God of War and One Piece

the idea was to have a bonfire with Kratos and Zoro sitting on opposite sides, sitting on tree logs, with Kratos having his Leviathan Axe and his Blades of Chaos resting to his side on the tree log, and Zoro having his three swords the same way

Kratos is trying out a sake cup, like the ones we see in One Piece all the time

while Zoro is drinking the Sparta Wine

so both gave each other the drinks to try out

then, behind them, we see young Atreus (with his bow on his back) talking / petting and maybe even riding Chopper in his Reindeer form, since Atreus loves animals and can also summon them

Some images for reference:

This is how they look at max level and size compared to each other:

Rottkins

Yo! Rottkins here?
I know it takes me a while but it's mainly due to the extreme heat outside and fact that my body reacts horrible to hight temperature.
To recompense it somehow I can show u two pieces I made today mainly due to- well emotions and fact that I prepare to pretty much big private pieces and for that I have to remind myself how to paint in digital. Besides that I made one experiment to test some techniques for future requests.

This one is in a spoiler due to gory nature of the piece (melting face) what might make people feel off and such so yeah-

And this is test Usopp

So pls don't eat be, I try to connect whole strings together with my work. catded

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yo! Rottkins here?
I know it takes me a while but it's mainly due to the extreme heat outside and fact that my body reacts horrible to hight temperature.
To recompense it somehow I can show u two pieces I made today mainly due to- well emotions and fact that I prepare to pretty much big private pieces and for that I have to remind myself how to paint in digital. Besides that I made one experiment to test some techniques for future requests.

This one is in a spoiler due to gory nature of the piece (melting face) what might make people feel off and such so yeah-

And this is test Usopp

So pls don't eat be, I try to connect whole strings together with my work. catded
Great pieces.
Idk why, but Usopp in your style reminds me of Bleach characters.
Do you take some inspiration from it?

Rottkins

Great pieces.
Idk why, but Usopp in your style reminds me of Bleach characters.
Do you take some inspiration from it?
Oh my artstyle might reminds Bleach tho! I grew up focusing it on Bleach as well so it might be a thing here, probably angle and face might double it cuz bleach had had many moments when it had such angle, slightly open mouth and softly focused eyes. To be fair this is my favorite face to draw as I think about it :catblush:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hey @Rottkins if you're feeling up to it and have the time, may I request Hank Hill as Shanks? Maybe coloured and higher quality? I'm willing to make a donation as gratitude for it or so too? "Dangit Uta, that girl aint right!"

Although now I kinda want Kaido as Hank Hill too lmfao. "Dang it @EtenBoby I mean Yamato, that girl/boy ain't right!"