Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

G

Gorosei Informer

Hope u like it guys​
LMAOOOOOOO LOVE IT! Absolutely perfect 10/10 reference and parallel! Thats made my day! Especially as its been such a shitty day too!

:saden::lulz::doffyou::kailaugh::joker:

@Rottkins -kun, whenever you are able and have the time to, could you please draw Urouge in this pose when you have the chance please? In fact if you can do both Urouge and Kaido that would be even better!

I'm also gonna make another donation with my next payment in 12 days or maybe next week if I'm lucky! Definitely in 12 days or so if not sooner.
Post automatically merged:

I know its greedy but can I queue up two more ideas for whenever you can do them? Absolutely no rush on anything ofc, I can wait as long as needed! I just wanna put them here so they are "saved" and I don't forget them tbh!

One is Bon Clay posting in a green lyra suit with Rock Lee and Gai sensei, the same one they wear. Or teaching them ballet kenpo/ballet taijutsu lmfao.

The other is just Buggy being very tsundere!

:yasu::catlewd::madmonk::catpole::catblush:

Oooh 1 more sorry, full of ideas today! Donkey Kong as "Donkquiote Donkflamingo"?

Last edited by a moderator:
TEMPORARY EVENT: Prosthetics for characters

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Temporary Event : Character prosthetics
:catcry: Open catded

Hi I need small help with my extra project for the concept art and I need to warm up with the concept what are stylized prosthetics.

For that I open this lil request event where you give me a character, don't have to be one with a missing limb, and I make for them my idea for the prosthetic in some kind of a case.

You can suggest even which limb/s they will have replaced. Just know that I need that like- now, in this moment, it is not a fully open Request booth. It will be opened probably after 18th-19th June cuz I'll be then after all my finals.

B

Ballel

Hi I need small help with my extra project for the concept art and I need to warm up with the concept what are stylized prosthetics.

For that I open this lil request event where you give me a character, don't have to be one with a missing limb, and I make for them my idea for the prosthetic in some kind of a case.

You can suggest even which limb/s they will have replaced. Just know that I need that like- now, in this moment, it is not a fully open Request booth. It will be opened probably after 18th-19th June cuz I'll be then after all my finals.
That's an interesting concept.

Can you draw Zoro using 3sword style with a missing arm?

G

Gorosei Informer

How about for Shanks and Kiku? Maybe Hawkins too? I know Kidd has his metal arms he makes but maybe a permanent prosthetic would be nice for him too?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
That's an interesting concept.

Can you draw Zoro using 3sword style with a missing arm?
How about for Shanks and Kiku? Maybe Hawkins too? I know Kidd has his metal arms he makes but maybe a permanent prosthetic would be nice for him too?
Kaido with dominant arm missing

I think Kiku turned out the best with wooden puppet like arm :zorothink: It is still open btw, would be cool to have maybe someone for mirror or asymmetric duo prosthetics

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Kiku turned out the best with wooden puppet like arm :zorothink: It is still open btw, would be cool to have maybe someone for mirror or asymmetric duo prosthetics
Oooooh very cool! Tyvm! Shanks a FMA vibe now with that arm prosthetic! He also resembles Gildarts even more now hahaha!

Kikus really look great too, so very fitting and all these prosthetics look great too!

Does it have to be a OP character?

G

Gorosei Informer

Rottkins sama, when you get the time, can you do Whitebeard patched up like a robot after the holes in his chest and especially half his head missing? So he's a cyborg or so?

Same for Ace even if possible?

Your King artwork is STUNNING too! Absolutely badass and even gargoyle-like too!

Sabos looks great too! Very cool!

Glad to hear my donation made you happy on Ko-Fi too!

:cheers::kata: