I'm not a particular fan of the cross guild but I am glad to have them in the story. I hope Oda develops them properly. Though he really should have had crocodile or Mihawk become the Yonkou. Or just let all the shichibukai fight to see who would be the leader.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Urouge x Cross Guild is coming

all the other interactions with supernovas and yonkos are on a scale, all parts of the scale is being used except and extremely good interaction aka

Law - Blackbeard - Enemies, most likely ending in law being captured (really bad or bad)
Kid - Shanks - Enemies, Most likely ending in kid running away or dying (really bad or bad)
Bonney - Luffy - Temporary allies, most likely ending in friendship (somewhat good)

Now we get to Urouge and Cross Guild, all the other supernovas had there time

UROUGE JOINING CROSS GUILD
which can also move into the interaction between cross guild and fujitora due to urouge and fujitora possibly having some sort of relation

Last edited:

all the other interactions with supernovas and yonkos are on a scale, all parts of the scale is being used except and extremely good interaction aka

Law - Blackbeard - Enemies, most likely ending in law being captured (really bad or bad)
Kid - Shanks - Enemies, Most likely ending in kid running away or dying (really bad or bad)
Bonney - Luffy - Temporary allies, most likely ending in friendship (somewhat good)

which can also move into the interaction between cross guild and fujitora due to urouge and fujitora possibly having some sort of relation
That would be interesting...
Post automatically merged:

Caribou,Boa and Marco could tag along too.We have a possible Impel down raid,a hunt for the captain's john treasure and a hunt for Pluton and Poseidon if Caribou spill the beans as options for the next move Crossguild takes.

Last edited:
Okay listen me up
Carbou works for them:kill marines+his Df is crocodile walmart version
Their goal is the ancient weapon:crocodile always wanted to conquer the world
This or the 5 sichibukais who were in roger execution in the same pannel will ally (buggy croco Doffy moria mihawk)Doffy knows a lot :kata: