Fanclub ♡ Sanji x Nami FC ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be part of it! :catpole:
Welcome :moonwalk:

i was stranded, dont know who i am and where i am. but here.. this thread calling me, staring at me and me staring at that nami emotion gif. it was so beautiful.. this whole thread is beautiful.. and this ship is beautiful.. then i choose, i will be here. i will support this ship, no matter how painful it will be, no matter how selfless its gonna be, no matter fierce would be in the future, dont know if it will be fiercer than negi vs rakan in negima manga. i honestly dont know. it was a tough decision but here we are. sanji love to nami for me is one of the most beautiful thing ever happened in manga realm and that reason alone is enough. so without further ado @JioFreed , nah jio-chan.. *stare* will you... will you let me become apart of this fc?
Such a beautiful letter :amazing:
Welcome :catblush:

Finally !!!! Add me !!!
You're in bro :catlewd:

SaNami is a sight for sore eyes. :sweat:
I like sanami as well.
...so wanna join?? :sneaky:

No matter who takes his eye he always runs back to nami...
Exactly, Oda will never be tired of showing this :catsure:

Who's hoping for some SaNa next chapter. They're in the same vicinity.
I'm always ready for a SaNa moment, but giving the current situation i doubt Oda will put something remotely shippy for now.
It would be cool to see them sharing a couple panels after the bath fiasco, it would show that they are okay and that the moment was just a gag and nothing to be taking seriously x')

Status
Not open for further replies.