Theory ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐†๐จ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐‡๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž & ๐‹๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐”๐ฉ

Rate it on how good u think it is

• 10/10

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 8/10

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 7/10

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 6/10

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Equal or Below 5

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tf... I can't!?
What's wrong with my phone?
:josad:

by the way the giant sword might be used by Luffy and not by Kid just like in Sun Wukong as he found the giant and heavy magical rod at the moment he pick it up he found out that this rod can change his size at his command. you would ask why Oda used a sword and not a rod. it is simply because it would be too obvious and every one would guess it. Oda would just spin it in the it can change his size and shape. i think Luffy would try to use because of desperation as Kaido would try to annihilate the people of Wano when he realize that he cannot win against Luffy. Luffy would use it as a rod since Luffy might has no idea how to use a sword but he use a rod in his childhood.
not so sure abt that one. I remember only ace and sabo being formidable with sticks. may be i cant remember it very well. luffy using a rod would be a bit weird to be honest after being brawler all throughout the series :quest:

I don't even bother to read all. Stopped when you implied Oda had a good reason for stating Gomu no Mi to be special devil fruit.
It makes huge plot holes on why no one give a shit about that DF and his initial bounty was so low.

Interesting read!
So,what would Luffy's ultimate transformation be?
Post automatically merged:

I don't even bother to read all. Stopped when you implied Oda had a good reason for stating Gomu no Mi to be special devil fruit.
It makes huge plot holes on why no one give a shit about that DF and his initial bounty was so low.
Early on,Marines didn't know shit about Luffy!

If u read u would hv known. I never said gomu gomu no mi's actually special. It was a lie all along that was the case. The fruits real identity is not Gomu Gomu no mi according to this theory. The name itself was a false one given by WG to hide the fruit's real identity thats wt i hv been saying. wt I was trying to say is that Oda started focusing on luffy's fruit out of nowhere and the reason behind it. so if u read the whole u will get wt I was trying to say โœŒ please read if u can and then u will get the idea I'm trying convey here bro

Interesting read!
So,what would Luffy's ultimate transformation be?

Early on,Marines didn't know shit about Luffy!
Have no idea myself. but that "wisdom king" surely a hint given by oda. so lets w8 and see wt he has to offer here

This is a very good theory @SaitamaSanji.

The possibility that Luffy's DF is in fact a mythical zoan fruit is mindblowing, potentially leaning more towards Sun Wukong mythical zoan fruit. Or it's special paramecia with zoan traits which is possible as well.
Either way, Sun Wukong is known for his very highly skilled shapeshifting, perfectly fitting Luffy's transformations as a whole, especially if we consider that Luffy's G4 modes imitate animals too.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž

The possibility that Luffy's DF is in fact a mythical zoan fruit is mindblowing, potentially leaning more towards Sun Wukong mythical zoan fruit. Or it's special paramecia with zoan traits which is possible as well.
Either way, Sun Wukong is known for his very highly skilled shapeshifting, perfectly fitting Luffy's transformations as a whole, especially if we consider that Luffy's G4 modes imitate animals too.
Luffy isn't mythical Zoan lmao
Rubber = Animals now??:kaidowhat:

Yeah if that happens then it will really be cool. Thanks for giving ur personal thoughts on this. Im still a bit puzzled with that "wisdom king" portrait oda used here. since I cant remember everything, there is something I would want to ask u. kaido's koi and yamato's dog and marco's phoenix, are all of them japanese mythology related or are they related to other countries as well. if they are all from japanese mythology and since oda focuses wano to have ties to japanese traditions as much as possible, thats where I kind of have some doubts on wukong being the mythical creature relates to luffy since wukong is a chinese related one rather than a japanese one. However even if it does not directly relates with japanese myths, "Wukong the Monkey King" would be ok since it would go well along with momotaro story as the "Monkey". So yh either way wukong got some higher chance here. lets see wt Oda may pull off in the end

Luffy isn't mythical Zoan lmao
Rubber = Animals now??:kaidowhat:
Well this theory is abt how it was never rubber in the first place. having ability of elasticity can be still be part of that mythical creature's transformation ability. The idea is that Oda hid this fact from readers in plain sight from the very beginning. well this is still a theory though. lets just w8 and see

Last edited:
very interesting theory .... i agree that maybe WG especially Vegapunk want the gomu gomu fruit for Giant Experiment but i don,t too agree about gomu2 can became myhtical zoan maybe "special" paramecia but unlikely zoan ...
n pararelism between luffy n Monkey KIng is good we can wait n see if luffy gonna try that giant sword vs kaido again

very interesting theory .... i agree that maybe WG especially Vegapunk want the gomu gomu fruit for Giant Experiment but i don,t too agree about gomu2 can became myhtical zoan maybe "special" paramecia but unlikely zoan ...
n pararelism between luffy n Monkey KIng is good we can wait n see if luffy gonna try that giant sword vs kaido again
Yh not everything is all clear. However having every momotaro related character hving mythical zoans and luffy not having one was some kind of odd to me. however oda suddenly started focusing on his fruit was fishy since kaido himself mocked his ability. And ofcoz oda drawing a panel for "wisdom king" was the most fishy stuff since oda wont draw anything without a reason thats how I thought abt it. well this is still a theory though Oda may play a different path if he needs. I was thinking may be luffy's fruit is a mythical zoan having paramecia properties can be a possibility as well. if u see marco's fruit have some logia properties to it. Anyway thanks for giving ur opinion on this โœŒโœŒ

by the way the giant sword might be used by Luffy and not by Kid just like in Sun Wukong as he found the giant and heavy magical rod at the moment he pick it up he found out that this rod can change his size at his command. you would ask why Oda used a sword and not a rod. it is simply because it would be too obvious and every one would guess it. Oda would just spin it in the it can change his size and shape. i think Luffy would try to use because of desperation as Kaido would try to annihilate the people of Wano when he realize that he cannot win against Luffy. Luffy would use it as a rod since Luffy might has no idea how to use a sword but he use a rod in his childhood.
Sun Wukong can shapeshift into almost any form so this devil fruit can be mythical monkey wukong

Yeah if that happens then it will really be cool. Thanks for giving ur personal thoughts on this. Im still a bit puzzled with that "wisdom king" portrait oda used here. since I cant remember everything, there is something I would want to ask u. kaido's koi and yamato's dog and marco's phoenix, are all of them japanese mythology related or are they related to other countries as well. if they are all from japanese mythology and since oda focuses wano to have ties to japanese traditions as much as possible, thats where I kind of have some doubts on wukong being the mythical creature relates to luffy since wukong is a chinese related one rather than a japanese one. However even if it does not directly relates with japanese myths, "Wukong the Monkey King" would be ok since it would go well along with momotaro story as the "Monkey". So yh either way wukong got some higher chance here. lets see wt Oda may pull off in the end

Well this theory is abt how it was never rubber in the first place. having ability of elasticity can be still be part of that mythical creature's transformation ability. The idea is that Oda hid this fact from readers in plain sight from the very beginning. well this is still a theory though. lets just w8 and see
But if Luffy is not made of Rubber,how did he tank enel's lightning?

But if Luffy is not made of Rubber,how did he tank enel's lightning?
Good question. however I think the rubber or elasticity is still part of its power like another attribute comes along with its transformation ability. its like since luffy's fruit hv more than 1 transformation unlike other zoans becoz its a mythical zoan having paramecia properties in it or something like that (well im just saying possible scenarios here) . well this is still a theory though it can always gets washed away. I'm still puzzled by that kong organ transformation of luffy. one being rubber is ok but how the hell did he created those 3 forearms from just one upper arm still bothers me. its not even speed coz he got a kong gatling that makes up for it. Its like I hv this idea its gonna be a mythical zoan a special one even in that. but I really dont know how oda we may play it. may be lightning didnt work not because of rubber but luffy's mythical creature is actually immune to lightning itself. like how marco didnt get affected by normal fire. not even big mom or king could hurt marco's flames. i dont know how but if Oda wants he will pull something out of his ass xD. however this theory is abt how there is a possibility that oda may go this path out of nowhere.

There is something interesting I found out abt luffy's gear 4. look in the spoiler

U can see the strange patterned clouds in each gear 4 transformations. one could think whenever he changes from his base to gear 4 the heat of the transformation may cause this. however these clouds stays with him till he runs out the gear 4 time

u can see the clouds stays the same till he runs out gear 4. but its strange coz gear 4 never showed any heat or temperature raise in the first place like in gear 2 where u can say the heat produce it. if there was any temperature raised I think doffy or katakuri would mention it at least but no one ever showed any signs of it. can u give a explanation on how these clouds appear to each transformations in gear 4? and not only that in that last pic u can see wt I said abt how luffy can create arms out of nothing just like in kong organ. I doubt being rubber would give u that ability.

^ leave ur thoughts on this if u can ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž

He's rubber it's literally canon DF eaters know the name of their DF once they eat it and it's name is literally the Rubber Rubber Fruit

Thanks I couldnt remember it. So it seems like the devil inside the fruit is the one who gives user its name or something like that. I was wondering if the devil inside being a trickster may fool the user of it :bamathink: like wukong is a trickster himself. can the devil actually trick the user to fake out its identity? Dude I think u just gave me more ideas xD. but thanks for reminding me this info which I forgot โœŒ

If u read u would hv known. I never said gomu gomu no mi's actually special. It was a lie all along that was the case. The fruits real identity is not Gomu Gomu no mi according to this theory. The name itself was a false one given by WG to hide the fruit's real identity thats wt i hv been saying. wt I was trying to say is that Oda started focusing on luffy's fruit out of nowhere and the reason behind it. so if u read the whole u will get wt I was trying to say โœŒ please read if u can and then u will get the idea I'm trying convey here bro

Have no idea myself. but that "wisdom king" surely a hint given by oda. so lets w8 and see wt he has to offer here
I don't have to read. Your reply is enough. You just say by others words that Gomu Gomu no Mi is so special that World Government even hide the real name of the fruit. You just forget that we never heard the name by World Governmet which only started to exist at Enies Lobby I guess, Water 7 whatever.
Luffy's DF being special is a huge plot hole.

Banchi

yawn-together
โ€Ž
Ever since this panel as well as knowing how prolific Oda is at foreshadowing, I've thought of Luffy becoming Son Wukong and that his last transformation would be depicted as such

Status
Not open for further replies.