Theory ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐†๐จ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐‡๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž & ๐‹๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐”๐ฉ

Rate it on how good u think it is

• 10/10

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 8/10

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 7/10

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 6/10

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Equal or Below 5

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to read. Your reply is enough. You just say by others words that Gomu Gomu no Mi is so special that World Government even hide the real name of the fruit. You just forget that we never heard the name by World Governmet which only started to exist at Enies Lobby I guess, Water 7 whatever.
Luffy's DF being special is a huge plot hole.
u must be a fool though. CP9 member was imprisoned just becoz he lost this fruit. even then not even he knew the specialty of this fruit. so not even cyper pol agency knows the specialty abt this fruit. Then that means only Gorosei and Imu may know it. If WG wanted this information to be that much classified then I dont see any reason for them to put a higher bounty on luffy since if they did OP world knows there is something wrong with it. just like they knew abt robin and gave a higher bounty but in this case they didnt care if others get to know abt it. so if WG wants to hid the info that badly , they will just let it be not trying to give any hints abt the fruit's being special. And wt if the threat of the fruit comes only if someone awakens it? if someone do not awake it then it will hid in the plain sight till the user die. after all its not easy to awake a DF. may be WG took that chance since they couldnt make a move on fruit without others noticing it. wt u dnt realize is that Oda can always play it in this way if its abt classified information. with who's who he already made a move to make it possible
Post automatically merged:

Ever since this panel as well as knowing how prolific Oda is at foreshadowing, I've thought of Luffy becoming Son Wukong and that his last transformation would be depicted as such

wow. This didnt cross my mind till u post it. may be Oda always wanted this to happen :hohoho:

Banchi

yawn-together
โ€Ž
u must be a fool though. CP9 member was imprisoned just becoz he lost this fruit. even then not even he knew the specialty of this fruit. so not even cyper pol agency knows the specialty abt this fruit. Then that means only Gorosei and Imu may know it. If WG wanted this information to be that much classified then I dont see any reason for them to put a higher bounty on luffy since if they did OP world knows there is something wrong with it. just like they knew abt robin and gave a higher bounty but in this case they didnt care if others get to know abt it. so if WG wants to hid the info that badly , they will just let it be not trying to give any hints abt the fruit's being special. And wt if the threat of the fruit comes only if someone awakens it? if someone do not awake it then it will hid in the plain sight till the user die. after all its not easy to awake a DF. may be WG took that chance since they couldnt make a move on fruit without others noticing it. wt u dnt realize is that Oda can always play it in this way if its abt classified information. with who's who he already made a move to make it possible

wow. This didnt cross my mind till u post it. may be Oda always wanted this to happen :hohoho:
The Admirals also represent a pheasant, dog, and monkey working under Buddha

If Gomu Gomu was important even that Luffy didn't had a high bounty he would be hunted for it.

The Gomu Gomu no Mi fruit is important because it is Luffy's fruits.

Somebody in the void centurry saw the future of Current Luffy destroying the World Gov, who happened to use a rubber devil fruit.

In order to prevent that from happening, the WG held onto it. Despite that, it still ended up in Luffy's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.