πŸ‘– Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See I never really disagreed that Malevolent Shrine is better, I only said that Infinite Void won't be overpowered instantly and it'll be a battle like Megumi's & Dagon's domains.
But that's pretty much enough for the Information Overload hax of Infinite Void to take over, unless Sukuna has a counter to it.
I expect him to have something against it seeing how he (probably) faced other 6 eyes users before

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
I expect him to have something against it seeing how he (probably) faced other 6 eyes users before
Well, we don't really know whether he faced other 6 eyes/Limitless users before and even facing them doesn't really mean he saw Infinite Void since that's Gojo's Innate Domain expanded. Let's see though, Gege can write this both ways honestly.

I dont know why.
But i think gojo doubt he can defeat sukuna by looking at his monologue.
I think gojo become more cooler n more wise, but he still break his coolnea with his funny thing lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
@EmperorKinyagi lets laugh at this clown :suresure::suresure:
It seems without ct sukuna is pushing lojo to extreme diff according to panda
A man can only admit when he's wrong.

Heina Era Sukuna is too strong. 2+ times CE as Gojo, nearly as efficient as Gojo w/o Six Eyes, Multiple CTs like Cleave, Dismantle, that Fire Bomb and who knows what.

And then an Open Barrier Domain & RCT. To the point he can output.

CE he is #1.
Efficiency he is #2.
RCT he is #1, just like Yuta.
CT he is probably top 2 and additionally with Ten Shadows he is top 1.
Domain he is Top 1.
Reinforcement he is Top 1 or 2.

But Gojo aint weak. He equalled Sukuna in CQC and also forcibly made him not use his CT and use Domain Amplification. And then equalled his Domain inside Barrier and lost to it out of it. He probably gonna do the Open Barrier Domain too if he survives. And Six Eyes, the most broken Broken Jutsu in all of JJK.

@EmperorKinyagi was right. Maxing out Jujutsu Skill Tree > One Hax CT.

Heina Era Sukuna is too strong. 2+ times CE as Gojo, nearly as efficient as Gojo w/o Six Eyes, Multiple CTs like Cleave, Dismantle, that Fire Bomb and who knows what.

CE he is #1.
Efficiency he is #2.
Domain he is Top 1.

But Gojo aint weak. He equalled Sukuna in CQC and also forcibly made him not use his CT and use Domain Amplification. And then equalled his Domain inside Barrier and lost to it out of it. He probably gonna do the Open Barrier Domain too if he survives. And Six Eyes, the most broken Broken Jutsu in all of JJK.

Conquistador next week after Gojo somehow survives: β€œI take this all back. Lukuna is a chump that couldn’t kill Gojo defenseless in his domain. He needs 10 shadows just to stand a chance.”

CE he is #1.
Efficiency he is #2.
Domain he is Top 1.

But but 10s and yorozu ct
U talked shit bro
Its bitten u back

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Conquistador next week after Gojo somehow survives: β€œI take this all back. Lukuna is a chump that couldn’t kill Gojo defenseless in his domain. He needs 10 shadows just to stand a chance.”
Fyi, i dont give any character in the manga the b.o.d. to survive Malevolent Shrine unless its like Mahoraga & adapted to slashes.
It's simply that good, a "Divine Technique".

Even if Gojo survives it or worse, slaps it off like it's nothing & it's completely fake hype from Gege - it only elevates Gojo.
Everyone else is getting cut.

Worse, Sukuna is also the King of Poisons - for all we know, the Slashes of Sukuna are also poisonous. I'm not sure if Gojo can remove poison like Yuta can or Shoko can. He additionally can also 'grab' surfaces and move like Maki or Toji, basically Uro's entire CT.