👖 Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been mentioned that Sukuna didn't want to show his trump card because he had to fight 👖's students afterwards
Sukuna’s trump card is unrelated to how he got past Gojo’s infinity.

Sukuna just used his basic slash but targeted space itself after seeing Mahoraga do it.

The trump card never came out lol that’s why Gojo is complaining about it in the afterlife

This thread is a treasure lmao. Going through this in retrospect is too good. 👖 supporters had every right to be confident so I won't clown them, but some were acting like suggesting Sukuna is stronger/can win was blasphemy. Kinyagi looks like a messiah.

I've only gotten through first 4 pages, might continue some other time with popcorn in hand.
I kept telling them that Gege's statement of ''Gojo is the strongest in the manga'' doesnt contradict the fact that he could be because Sukuna wasnt full power. But they kept telling me I dont know what Im talking about.

Bogard

You can't win
‎
Sukuna’s trump card is unrelated to how he got past 👖’s infinity.

Sukuna just used his basic slash but targeted space itself after seeing Mahoraga do it.

The trump card never came out lol that’s why 👖 is complaining about it in the afterlife
I know, but I was referring to his quote saying that it seems Gege doesn't want to show Sukuna’s full power

Sukuna’s trump card is unrelated to how he got past 👖’s infinity.

The trump card never came out lol that’s why 👖 is complaining about it in the afterlife
This has to be one of the bigger dismantlements of a character in a long time lmao.

Yeah not only did he get cleaved in half Yamamoto style, he spent this chapter sucking off Sukuna and saying how he was inferior to him and how he couldnt push him to go all out.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen JJK, but wasn’t Gojo always super confident in his abilities and even said he could beat Sukuna early on in the series, if so this is just kicking the dog while it’s down lmao

It’s been a while since I’ve seen JJK, but wasn’t 👖 always super confident in his abilities and even said he could beat Sukuna early on in the series, if so this is just kicking the dog while it’s down lmao
Oh man dont remind me, Gojo fans been using his saying he would win as word of god and confirmation that he would :milaugh: