🤝 🕊️ I want to open up about my return to the forum.

Some users who have been on the forum since the beginning are familiar with me. I had a account here from the beginning,until fall 2021.
On my first account,i was the kind of obnoxious user who is obsessed with his agendas. Now i recognize this and regret it.
After deleting my first account,i did a real-life soul searching. I realized that the purpose of this type of site is to socialize by chatting about the things we like. So,i did self-improvement in my real-life,and once i was in order with myself and the world,i came back.
I say that deleting my old account and creating my new one has a deeper meaning than people realize. Deleting my first account represents leaving the me from the past behind,and creating a new one represents becoming a new and better user. A user who understands the purpose of the community,values and respects the community,and makes the most of it.
I've already apologized to Buusatan94 and dirtyLarry,who i've had squabblings with in the past,in profile posts. Some users like Luffy is the mc still have the dead and buried Me from the past living rent free in their heads. I don't know how to make amends with them,but this thread is to express my feelings to everyone i get along with better,which i didn't do the day i came back,so my return felt very sudden and inappropriate.
I sincerely apologize to everyone i have hurt with my words in the past. I want to be a good fellow nerd with all of you now.
With the help of Light D Lamperouge and Devilbat,i found a renewed reason to be a user here. They helped me to delve into the manga industry beyond OP. As a comic book lover for as long as i can remember,i now understand why people on the internet say that manga are the future of the comics industry,and i'm excited about the idea.
My current favorite ongoing manga is Sakamoto Days,which i follow and discuss weekly. It's worth being present on the most active forum to keep up with current interesting manga and look forward to what the future will bring.
No hard feelings? Let's move forward to a bright future as a big nerd community?
@Rukusho @pg13 @Fuckthis3 @Chrono @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @The White Crane @JoNdule @Uncle Van
@RayanOO @Jiihad @Just a member @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Cinera @Warchief Sanji D Goat @NikaInParis
@Guymieux @kumae @L55 @L57 @Blother Fertitta @Cross_Marian @Gol D. Roger @Peroroncino @NAMELESS
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Rivaille @centurion @DarkWitch @Natalija @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Mr. Reloaded @Fleet Leader Fenaker
@HA001 OF THE RAIN @mly90 @Sir Yasheen @ConquistadoR @Jaguark101 @Jew D. Boy @BangOO🍅

Some users who have been on the forum since the beginning are familiar with me. I had a account here from the beginning,until fall 2021.
On my first account,i was the kind of obnoxious user who is obsessed with his agendas. Now i recognize this and regret it.
After deleting my first account,i did a real-life soul searching. I realized that the purpose of this type of site is to socialize by chatting about the things we like. So,i did self-improvement in my real-life,and once i was in order with myself and the world,i came back.
I say that deleting my old account and creating my new one has a deeper meaning than people realize. Deleting my first account represents leaving the me from the past behind,and creating a new one represents becoming a new and better user. A user who understands the purpose of the community,values and respects the community,and makes the most of it.
I've already apologized to Buusatan94 and dirtyLarry,who i've had squabblings with in the past,in profile posts. Some users like Luffy is the mc still have the dead and buried Me from the past living rent free in their heads. I don't know how to make amends with them,but this thread is to express my feelings to everyone i get along with better,which i didn't do the day i came back,so my return felt very sudden and inappropriate.
I sincerely apologize to everyone i have hurt with my words in the past. I want to be a good fellow nerd with all of you now.
With the help of Light D Lamperouge and Devilbat,i found a renewed reason to be a user here. They helped me to delve into the manga industry beyond OP. As a comic book lover for as long as i can remember,i now understand why people on the internet say that manga are the future of the comics industry,and i'm excited about the idea.
My current favorite ongoing manga is Sakamoto Days,which i follow and discuss weekly. It's worth being present on the most active forum to keep up with current interesting manga and look forward to what the future will bring.
No hard feelings? Let's move forward to a bright future as a big nerd community?
@Rukusho @pg13 @Fuckthis3 @Chrono @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @The White Crane @JoNdule @Uncle Van
@RayanOO @Jiihad @Just a member @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Cinera @Warchief Sanji D Goat @NikaInParis
@Guymieux @kumae @L55 @L57 @Blother Fertitta @Cross_Marian @Gol D. Roger @Peroroncino @NAMELESS
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Rivaille @centurion @DarkWitch @Natalija @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Mr. Reloaded @Fleet Leader Fenaker
@HA001 OF THE RAIN @mly90 @Sir Yasheen @ConquistadoR @Jaguark101 @Jew D. Boy @BangOO🍅
I don't think you have any reason to apologize, at least not to me.

I'm glad you're enjoying new stuff :optimistic:

:cheers:

Good for you to go though character development irl and also glad you find your share of great mangas to enjoy! I always find your theories and opinions interesting, it's cool that we can share ideas and love for the same hobby. You can always avoid the super toxic crowd, and enjoy the community of like-minded chill users here (and there's quite a nice crowd here!)

:cheers:

People change bro. You apologized, you have done the work. Those that can bear hatred will be affected by it. Keep calm. Nobody knows what someone else has been going through so judging th over some online trolling or fights ain't right. These letters won't hurt anyone, our own reactions to it will.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
‎
I don’t know you, I’m not sure if we would be good buddies or otherwise but you only live once, live it to the fullest, only you know who you truly are, fuck everyone else opinion, enjoy those who accept you for who you are.