$1,000,000 now vs $1,000 a week for life

?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

I had one which I got money from when I turned 18. Wasn't even enough for my driver's license even though the account was open for 18 years lol.
My drivers license is so useless:luuh:
should have never gotten it.
Was way too expensive and I could 100% live without it

I don't even own a car:luuh:
In all those years since I got my license I didn't drive more that 10 times in total
I actually do own a car now. But it costs a lot since I need gas + parking space while there are busses which take me directly from home to my workplace and back home after work and it costs like 40 Euros a month for the bus ticket. Parking + gas is easily over 100.

B

Ballel

I actually do own a car now. But it costs a lot since I need gas + parking space while there are busses which take me directly from home to my workplace and back home after work and it costs like 40 Euros a month for the bus ticket. Parking + gas is easily over 100.
Parking must be a pain in the a**
Never went through this fortunately but remembering it from my childhood.
30 mins to find a parking space:catcry:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I was thinking of taking the 1000 a week, but getting the million now would mean paying off student loans and such right away that would greatly reduce my cost of living in the future. Then the rest would give me a lot of wiggle room to figure out the rest of my life and what I want to do.
:yearight:

B

Ballel

To the 1M gang, how much would I have to increase the 1k for you to switch sides?

:choppawhat:
1 million

If I took the weekly money I might die after two weeks and then I got nothing out of it.

But if I take the million and then die after 2 weeks I can at least leave some money behind for others:kayneshrug: