$1,000,000 now vs $1,000 a week for life

?

• Total voters

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
1K a week is enough for me I don't do anything crazy. Would easily be able to pay all my bills and just chill.

B

Ballel

I'd take one mil now.

Who knows if I'll ever live long enough for having any real benefit from the weekly 1000?

1000 dollars a week doesn't cover inflation rate, it would take you more than 20 years get to that million, you're just making less and less as times goes on, on the other hand you can use the 1 mil to buy financially stable assets and barely lose anything or invest into stocks, options, forex etc... And potentially make a profit

Passive income aren't always the best deal

1000 dollars a week doesn't cover inflation rate, it would take you more than 20 years get to that million, you're just making less and less as times goes on, on the other hand you can use the 1 mil to buy financially stable assets and barely lose anything or invest into stocks, options, forex etc... And potentially make a profit

Passive income aren't always the best deal
the people who pick the $1k need to learn this formula lol

Who is interested in what!?:choppawhat: I don't get it
Interest rates are the percentage of increase or decrease, for example some banks offer an interest rate of 1%, that means that every year the money you put into your account will increase by 1%, then that increased money will also increase by 1% and so on

Easily 1k a week. It's 4k a month and quite a good amount to have a decent life. 1m is not enough to be set for life nowadays and it'll eventually be used up. Investing money ain't a good idea anymore these days either, so there is that. The maintenance costs for a house are too high and the money will be used up quickly. In addition the house and your property is getting taxed. So taking 1k a week is not only a stable income it's also tax free and you can even rent a nice house or send your kids to a good school or uni.
Post automatically merged:

Which bank does that:kobeha:
None atm. Interest rates are lower than ever. You get nothing if you put money into your account these days.

Easily 1k a week. It's 4k a month and quite a good amount to have a decent life. 1m is not enough to be set for life nowadays and it'll eventually be used up. Investing money ain't a good idea anymore these days either, so there is that. The maintenance costs for a house are too high and the money will be used up quickly. In addition the house and your property is getting taxed. So taking 1k a week is not only a stable income it's also tax free and you can even rent a nice house or send your kids to a good school or uni.
Post automatically merged:

None atm. Interest rates are lower than ever. You get nothing if you put money into your account these days.
You can easily invest that $1m into an index fund and multiply in the same time it would take the $1k to reach a million.